Chapter 134:

"Follow me,"

Allerie immediately shuts her mouth when she thinks of her children with her and she is afraid that he will harm them by her actions and realizes that she can't be stubborn anymore and that she has something to protect.

"Don't worry, I will not do anything with your marks, for now, at least not now, since that needs preparation,"

"...I will not mate with you,"

She uttered without going inside the room they just stopped since it was not an ordinary room based on the design of the door which was familiar to her and remembered that it was a little familiar with the door she went in with Xerxes. She felt nervous after remembering it since they would become mates if that door was the same if she came in.

"Come here, Lady Saber,"

"..."

Allerie didn't move from her place in front of the door na nakabukas habang nakatingin naman sa kaniya ang lalaki na tila ba binabasa ang kaniyang ekspresyon.

"Is there something wrong? Don't worry about anything and come inside,"

"...C-can we g-go to another place? To my room when I came here?"

She said while calming herself since she couldn't say that the door was familiar since it would be a problem if she accidentally told him that the door was a little familiar.

"Why? Is something wrong with this room?"

"N-no, it's just that I don't like to go inside since I feel like I will not come out from that room,"

"...why do you feel like that? Or it is a familiar door?"

"Huh? Because I trust my guts that I should not enter,"

She answered confidently so that he would not catch her that it was a familiar door to her.

"Hm, I see. Then if that is the case I can't force you to come here. Let's change to a location,"

He said as he walked towards her while she felt relief that he didn't ask anymore and she followed him. They went to the room where she resided first and he faced her which made her surprised since she didn't expect him to turn around without stopping when she just followed behind him so she bumped into his chest.

"Aw~"

She said as she stepped backward to distance herself while he looked at her.

"Well, it doesn't matter,"

"Huh?"

Allerie was confused by his statement when he was just so silent and suddenly turned around.

"I should have done it as soon as possible,"

"?"

Allerie was confused by his statement since he was looking at her but then she couldn't understand his statements as he was whispering but she could hear his voice.

"Take this one,"

"What is this?"

"Just take it,"

"No, I don't know what medicine is so I will not take it,"

Allerie said as she gave back the pill that was not familiar to her to his hand. The masked man immediately drinks the water and the pill as he grabs her chin and kisses her. She is surprised by his actions and she struggles to escape from him but he holds her head to deepen the kiss and make her swallow the pill before he lets go of her.