Chapter 120:

"Huh?"

Nagtatakang sabi niya na nakatingin kay Ice na hindi makatingin sa kaniya habang hawak pa din ang mga kamay niya and she noticed that his face is red and his ear kaya napatingin siya sa kanilang posisyon as she felt that there is something hard poking her down there. Her face heat up and turns bright red kaya bigla siyang natauhan dahil nakafocus siyang makita ang sugat ni Ice and this is not part of it.

"S-sorry. I want to see your wound, and I didn't mean t--"

"I know. I am okay so can you get off me while I can still control myself,"

Ice said as he gently let go of her hands and looked down because if he is looking at her he doesn't know if he can still control himself while they are still in that position. Allerie smiled when he realized that Ice is really a good man and how lucky she is that she met a man like him, however, she is a little naughty and moved her hips to his crotch kaya napatingin si Ice sa kaniya sa gulat dahil hindi na niya kayang pigilan ang sarili niya but to his surprise Allerie is looking at him intently.

"I should grab this opportunity and it is a waste not to enjoy myself with my handsome mate,"

Allerie said as she grabbed his face and kissed him which makes him really surprised but then he kisses her back and hugs her as his hands roams around her body which makes her flinch.

"..??"

Allerie looks so surprised and disappointed at the same time because Ice stopped her while holding her hands up na nakatingin sa kaniya.

"This is not the time to do this, Allerie. You should go back, and don't worry about me,"

Ice said as he gently carried her and go to the door. He kissed her forehead and then her lips before closing the door and locking it.

~~~

"Did I just get rejected?"

I uttered after Ice carried me outside of his room at ngayon lang nag sink in ang nangyari dahil hindi ako makapaniwala sa nangyari. Don't blame me for being naughty at a time like that since I feel so horny but I can get sex with any of them. Napakamot nalang ako sa ulo ko habang naglakad papalayo sa kwarto ni Ice since I heard that he locked his door kaya hindi rin ako makakapasok para landiin siya. Also, I can't believe that I want to do it with them after coming here however, they are hard to seduce after giving birth to Tyler which is making me angry.

"They are my mates but why do I have to make an effort? Is this what they call that you're becoming unattractive after giving birth???"

Nasabi ko nalang habang napatingin sa salamin since I can see my reflection at hindi ko maiwasang tignan ang itsura ko at medyo tumaba nga ako ng konti. Hindi na ba ako maganda sa tingin nila?

"Should I start exercising?"

I said while examining and touching my fats kasi medyo malambot ang mga ito compare sa dati kong katawan na firm bago ako manganak. Bigla naman akong napahinto no'ng maramdaman kong parang may nakatingin sa akin kaya napatingin ako sa paligid ko.

"Hm, I didn't think that I will see you,"

Si Xerxes lang pala napapalapit sa akin mula sa madilim na parte ng hallway kaya hindi ko siya nakilala kaagad until I heard his voice. Of course, I can recognize his voice immediately since I missed him but I refuse to admit it not until I saw him again today. He is still so handsome just don't include his attitude but he is quite a Tsundere type since he can be so sweet.

Hindi ako sumagot pero tumingin lang ako sa kaniya kaya napakunot siya ng noo habang nakatingin sa akin since I know that he is getting annoyed now pero iniexamine ko muna siya since Ice is hurt so he will be hurt also. I hold his hand and pulls him to my room.