Chapter 37:

"?!... Yes?"

I ask the servant who was with the owner a while ago and the one who collected the dishes a while ago.

"Do you need some help? I will help you?"

"Help? I don't need help,"

I said as I was about to close the door when he use his hand to stop me from closing the door and his face looks scary.

"You're in heat, right? So let me help you,"

"No! I don't need your help!"

I shouted as I push the door, at mabuti nalang naisara ko ito bago pa siya makapasok.

Napaupo nalang ako at napasandal sa pintuan matapos kong ilock ang pintuan. I can hear my heart beating so fast as I hugged myself from fear while remembering his face, who looks like he can eat me whole, and I heard him knocking on my door so I cover my ears.

"...Kyle~"

Naiiyak na sambit ni Allerie sa pangalan ni Kyle, while Kyle felt her fear even though he is currently at the capital.

"Allerie, please be safe until I found. Please. Just be safe,"

Kyle uttered while waiting for the person who recognize Allerie that they saw yesterday at kahit hindi sigurado but at least he thinks that it could be a lead to Allerie even just a little.

Hindi namalayan ni Allerie na nakatulog siya habang nakaupo at nakasandal sa pintuan no'ng biglang may kumatok at nagulat siya so she immediately get away from the door.

"It's me, Miss. I am here to deliver your dinner,"

The owner said kaya naman lumapit ako sa pintuan ng hindi binubuksan at tinanong kung mag-isa lang siya.

"I am alone, Miss. I am sorry that one of my servants tried to advance to you earlier but don't worry I have already sent him home when I saw him knocking on your door,"

Mahinahong sagot ng owner sa akin mula sa labas kaya naman dahan dahan kung binuksan ang pinto at nakangiti siyang nakatingin sa akin.

"T-thank you,"

I said as I accepted the tray but because of my trembling hands muntik nang matapon ang laman nung tray pero mabuti nalang hindi niya binitawan kaagad ang tray kaya hindi tuluyang natapon.

"I am really sorry, Miss. Can I take it inside?"

''Yes, sorry to bother you,"

"It's okay. It's my fault that he wants to barge in here. Just ring the bell if you need something. I have to go and enjoy the meal,"

"Thank you,"

I said and he just nodded before going out of the room. I just tasted the food but I didn't eat it all since wala akong ganang kumain dahil sa nangyari kaya nahiga nalang muli ako sa higaan ko matapos akong magpalit ng pads for my period na kasamang binigay sa akin.

"Whoever her mate is, he should not neglect his mate alone,"

The owner uttered while walking on the hallway from Allerie's room, and fortunately, he gave her a side of the second floor of the inn na wala masyadong gumagamit dahil may kamahalan kumpara sa regular rooms since she gave her a gold coin and he doesn't have a room na special room, and it is too much to give her the exclusive room which usually rented by influential people or those powerful noble.

"Did you have a guest in there?"

"Yes, and Welcome back, Young Master Ice Saber. How's the searching?"