Chapter 54:

"Th-this feeling~ It's hot,"

Allerie said while holding her chest since the feeling is very familiar when she entered the room that her body is being hot and wanted to behold.

"*clinks his tongue* This is what I am telling you that you should not eat that,"

He said as he was about to go away from him when she grabs his hand kaya napatingin siya kay Allerie and she is looking at her with a seductive look on her face which makes him really want to kiss her but he needs to get away from her habang hindi pa nagiging active 'yong gamot sa kaniya mula sa kinain nilang mansanas.

"Stay here. Don't look at me like that,"

Xerxes said as he removes her hand and covers her with the blanket at agad siyang lumayo at nagtungo sa washroom, and he immediately closes the door as he leaned on the door since he can feel that the drug is kicking now as he breaths heavily.

"D*mn,"

Xerxes is panting as he tries to calm himself dahil sa kinain nila that triggers his heat which is very hard to deal with it once he didn't take his medicine or suppressants but he doesn't have one and it is very hard for him to control himself especially if he smells a scent of a female.

~~~

"Where is she?"

Ice asks himself as he looks for Allerie on every balcony but he couldn't see her kaya kinabahan siyang bigla dahil hindi niya makita ito kahit saan as he started to look for her with a worried face.

"Sir Saber? Why do you look so anxious?"

Prince Raynel asks Ice when he saw him near the balcony since he looks anxious which makes him curious why is he acting like that. 

"It's nothing, Your Highness,"

"Is that so?"

"Yes. Thank you for your concern, Your Highness,"

Ice said to Prince Raynel that since he knows that he is somewhat interested in Allerie so he refuses to mention to her that he is looking for her. Ice also thinks that Prince Raynel will use this opportunity to pursue her if he knows that he is looking for her since he keeps glancing at Allerie whenever he has the chance.

"By the way, where is your mate? I didn't see her,"

Prince Raynel casually asks him as if he doesn't have any motive by looking at her since he sounds like he is concerned about her. Tama nga ang hinala ni Ice kay Raynel dahil tinatanong niya si Allerie and the fact that he said that he didn't see her as if he already look for her.

"She is resting on the balcony since she felt tired after talking with the ladies and has a bad mood so I am leaving her for a moment to cool down,"

Ice answered Prince Raynel even though it was a lie since he knows that he saw him anxious and the fact that he is looking for her is to approach her, and also that Allerie can't refuse any royal member to court her.

"Is that why you look anxious? Well, I understand. Let her cool down,"

"..."

Ice just nods as Prince Raynel leaves him kaya napabuntong hininga naman siya kahit na malaking kasalanan ang kaniyang ginawa kanina dahil sa pagsisinungaling but he would prefer to be punished than to let him be mate with Allerie.

"Please be safe, Allerie,"

Ice uttered as he gets out of the venue to look for her in the garden since he had already checked all the balcony kaya sa labas na siya maghahanap.