Chapter 39:

"I also told you, Ice, that I will not let you suffer alone so let me help you since I have already decided to take you after realizing my feelings for you! Even if you don't want me anymore but please let me he--!"

Ice can't be believed what he heard as he let himself lose from his sexual desires as he immediately kissed her lips and a second Allerie was laying on the bed while Ice still kissing her. 

*gasp*

"W-ait, Ic-Ice~ *licks*"

Allerie tries to escape from his kisses but Ice just licks her lips and takes the opportunity to let his tongue inside of her mouth when she spoke which makes her even more surprised na akala niya lalayo na si Ice pero hindi pala.

Napakapit nalang si Allerie sa kaniyang batok dahil sa paghalik ni Ice sa kaniya as she feels so hot while Ice hands travels in her body that makes her stops from kissing him dahil naisip niyang may sakit si Ice at baka lumala ito so she stops him from carressing her body underneath her clothes since nakataas na ang kaniyang suot na dress dahil sa isang kamay ni Ice.

"I-Ice, stop. You are sick,"

Allerie said as she held his face while looking at him but Ice just looks at her with lust in his eyes as he kisses her again and he held her face with his other hand while his hand continues to caress her body underneath and gently cup her breasts which makes her grasp under their kissed since Ice's tongue is inside her mouth. 

Ice groans as if he can't take it anymore as he stops kissing her and let her go and Allerie feels relief because she thought that he understands her so she smiled as she tries to get up but then Ice destroys her dress. Allerie once again surprised na hindi siya agad naka pagsalita dahil sa ginawa ni Ice at nakalantad na ang katawan niya sa harapan ni Ice, although, she still has her undergarments so Ice frowns when he didn't get to destroy all her clothes so he was about to touch her when suddenly he falls down on Allerie.

"I'm sorry, I'm late, Miss. Please pardon Sir Saber's behavior until now because of his heat,"

"Heat?"

I asked when I saw the owner with the syringe in his hand as he looks sorry.

"Yes, and it is not good to mate in his state so I gave him a shot that makes him sleep,"

"I see. Is that why he looks sick?"

"Yes, but not really that he has a sick but it's just that when we are in the heat we are more aggressive and have a strong sexual desire which sometimes we can hurt the females so it is not good in his state and he might also regret if I let him be,"

"Thank you for telling. Also, can you help me?"

Allerie said since Ice falls down on her and she can't move dahil sa bigat ni Ice.

"Alright, but wait,"

The owner said as he get another blanket from the cabinet and covers them as he slowly pushes Ice on Allerie's side habang nakacover padin siya ng cloth since the owner did that since he noticed her dress was destroyed.

"Thank you, Mr. owner,"

"No worries. I'll get you another set of clothes, Ms. Allerie,"

"It's okay. By the way, it is really okay for him to leave it like this?"

I said since he looks like a dead man dahil hindi ito gumalaw.

"Yes, however, it is better if you two are not in the same room for now since he was affected by your scent but since you are more comfortable with him. I advise that you should not go near or be so close to him for the time being and open the windows,"