Chapter 33:

"O-okay,"

Medyo kinabahan kong sagot sa kaniya dahil sa sinabi niya na tila ba binabalaan niya akong huwag lumayo sa kaniya kung gusto kung makalabas dito ng buhay kaya medyo lumapit ako sa kaniya konti but I still have to remain a distance from him.

"Don't make a face like that, my lady. No one can hurt you here as long as you're with me, and you have my scent on you,"

He said as he face me so suddenly kaya napahinto ako agad at napaatras dahil sa biglaang pagharap niya sa akin.

"..."

Hindi nalang ako sumagot sa kaniya o nagtanong pa since I know I can't get an answer from him and I am a bit uncomfortable with him especially his smile because I don't know if it is sincere or not.

"Feel free to eat whatever you want, Miss Allerie,"

Frost said as he escorted me to sit down as he seated to the chair across mine dahil parang pasadyang kami lang ang kakain since pangdalawahang tao lang ito at nakahanda na ang mga pagkain.

"..."

"Don't you like it?"

"... I like it,"

"Then, eat,"

I just stared at the meat in front of me kahit na natatakam na akong kumain pero kailangan kong mag-ingat since I am not sure if he didn't put anything from the food just like what Kyle said to me not to eat food from a stranger or from someone that I don't know.

"Please eat. I didn't put anything on the food so eat"

Frost said to me sincerely as I look at him looking at me with a sincere look in his eyes. 

"...alright. Thank you for the food,"

I said as I grab my fork and knife since I feel that he is saying the truth and I didn't feel anything from him na ikakapahamak ko.

"It's delicious,"

I commented as I look at him, at nakatingin siya sa akin na nakangiti at hindi kumakain.

"Are you not going to eat?"

"Watching you eating so well makes me full already,"

Allerie blushed by his comment as she continues to eat dahil nailang siya sa nakangiting nakatingin na mukha ni Frost sa kaniya.

"Please don't just watch me and eat, Sir Frost,"

"If that's makes you more comfortable then I'll eat,"

Frost started to eat the food on his plate kaya napangiti si Allerie dahil kumakain na siya when he suddenly looked at her when she is watching him eating gracefully.

"Do you want me to feed you?"

"No! I mean no. I can feed myself,"

"Is that so? Then, can I taste what's on your plate?"

"Hm. Sure?"

I said as I cut a small piece of the meat on my plate at isusubo sana sa kaniya since it's his food naman pero medyo malayo siya at hindi abot ang mga kamay ko. He stood up to approach me so I give him the fork with the meat.

"!"

"That taste much better than my food,"

Allerie was stunned to speak of what Frost did to her since he tasted her food through her mouth instead of eating the meat from the fork which she just ate before offering it to him.