Chapter 138:

"Bare with me a little,"

Ice said as he moves faster as he was about to cum and kisses her back while his hands caressed her chest which made her moan louder as their bodies' noise was the only thing you can hear aside from their deep breaths.

Ice was about to pull his manhood from her but Allerie wrap her arms and legs around him as she doesn't want him to go when Ice doesn't have plans to cum inside her but then he can't do it if she clings to him.

"I told you, I will not let you go. Give it to me~,"

Allerie said to him as she looks at his face since she just seated on his lap before she moves up and down to let him cum inside her kaya naman napahawak si Ice sa kaniyang balakang para alalayan siya sa pag taas ang baba. Hindi alam ni Allerie kung anong gagawin aside from hugging Ice since she is feeling deeper in that position while he was watching her expression that being dominated.

"You like it here?"

"Ah! N~not the~re, Ahhh~"

She moans when he was hitting her g-spot which made her mind blank while Ice was hitting her spot continuously until she cums first again before he cummed inside her that their love juices spills out of her but then she refuse to let him go. Ice felt good inside with their cum mixed since it makes him move easily so he moves again after releasing his huge cum and gently lay her down as he raise one of her legs while moving again.

"Wai~t, le-t me re~st. AAHhh~ Hhnghh~"

She moaned louder and didn't know where to hold on since he was pounding her hard as he was kissing her leg and leaving a mark while looking at her reactions which made him see more of her reactions that she was also looked turned on even though he can see tears on her eyes but at the same time she wants it too.

"You want this badly so I was only doing what you want,"

Ice said huskily while looking at her as he pounds her hard for a couple of minutes before cumming again and she also cum twice from that position. Ice eventually pulls out his dick from her vagina and saw the huge love juices coming out of her.

Allerie was about to rest as she was tired from their sex but then Ice hugs her from behind while laying on the bed and raise her leg a little to make way to his manhood and touches her womanhood kaya naman napalingon siya kay Ice dahil akala niya tama na yon at magpahinga sila pero sinunggaban lang siya ng halik ni Ice as he entered her.

She moaned from that as he was holding her stomach for him to hold on. Allerie felt good even though she wanted to stop to rest but her body told otherwise as she was accepting his advantage so she just let it go and went with the flow and eventually, her body was catching up with his body rhythm.

"It seems like you were really into it even though you said to rest but your body looks like it doesn't want me to let go of you,"

Ice said when he was about to pull his dick out of her but her hand stopped his hip to move away from her behind.

"Inside of me, I want you to impregnate me~ Give it to me. All of it~~!"

Allerie said seductively as she looked at him desperately as her mind already lost its sanity. Little did they know the aphrodisiac was not normal since it would last a week for the effect to be gone and it would get stronger where the person who took it would lose control of their body, similar to the one she just took but a stronger one and has mixed for a female to get conceive easy.

"You are making me crazy, Allerie. I will need to get ready after this,"

He uttered as he embraced her and cum inside her for the nth time since they were mating until the evening when Allerie passed out from the standing position so he didn't notice the time and it was already 9 p.m. when they arrived there around 2 p.m. They were mating for 7 hours non-stop but still, he couldn't see any improvement in her condition as her eyes were still not normal.