Chapter 79:

"*pats* It's alright, Kyle since it is better to lay low than act high,"

"But you should still be confident when you are facing them especially if you are with Ice. I am sorry that I can't help you with my status,"

Kyle said as he looks away with a sad expression on his face as he knows that they would be talking about her having a male with no status and talking wrong about her because she mates with Ice who is famous, has a good reputation, and all the things that a woman like in a male.

"Hihihihi,"

"Why are you laughing?"

Nagtatakang tumingin si Kyle kay Allerie na mahinang tumatawa since she finds it cute that Kyle is acting like that when he oftens acts so proud around her. Then, he frowns at her since she just smiled at him instead of answering him, which makes him curious.

"Are you making fun of me since I am the lowest of low among your mates?"

Seryosong sabi ni Kyle na hindi na natutuwa sa reaksiyon ni Allerie na nakatingin sa kaniya na ngingiti na may kasamang nang-aasar na tingin.

"N-o, no. It's just that you look so cute sulking like that,"

"..."

Hindi alam ni Kyle ang gagawin o sasabihin kay Allerie sa dahil sa kaniyang sinabi which makes him speechless as his cheeks turn bright red since she told him that while smiling so sweetly at him.

"You're blushing, Kyle!"

"I am not!"

He said as he turn his back to her while she is giggling because he is denying that he is blushing when it is so obvious.

"Yes, you are!"

Pang-aasar ni Allerie sa kaniya sabay sundot sa kaniyang tagiliran kaya nagulat si Kyle at napaharap sa kaniya, at muntikan nang matumba si Allerie but he immediately held her as they look each other, and their faces are so close as they can feel each others breath.

"I-I'm so--!"

Kyle apologizes when she disrupts him by kissing him on the lips kaya nagulat siya pero agad din niya itong hinalikan and she closes her eyes as Kyle deepens their kisses when they heard a knock on the door kaya agad silang napahiwalay sa isa't-isa na namumula ang kanilang mukha, at saktong bumukas ang pintuan.

"O-Oh, did I disturb you two by any chance?"

Nag-aalangang pumapasok si Ceres dahil sa nakitang namumulang mukha nilang dalawa pagkabukas na pagkabukas niya ng pintuan after knocking.

"No!"

They both answered her kaya medyo nagulat siya dahil sa pagsigaw nilang dalawa at sigurado siyang meron ngang nangyari kaya ngumiti nalang siya bago tuluyang pumasok sa room.

"Anyway, why are you here, Ceres?"

Pagtatanong ni Allerie sa kaniya when she is approaching her while Kyle keeps his distance as he went to the balcony while looking at them.

"The tea party ended so I am here,"

Ceres smiled at her since wala pang tatlong minuto no'ng iniwan niya sila Allerie doon pero bumalik agad siya so Allerie is curious why is she here when the tea party is still on-going when she saw Ceres.

"Why? It's just the beginning of the tea party, isn't it?"

Nagtatakang tanong ni Allerie sa kaniya since kakastart lang no'ng tea party at tapos na kaagad but Ceres just smiled at her.

"It's just that they are talking sh*t about you so I kick them out and end the party,"

Ceres said as her expression looks scary while cursing the ladies pero agad ding ngumiti nong humarap siya kay Allerie since Ceres looks away from her when she said that.