Chapter 139:

"Stay still and let me satisfy you or move then I will get mad at you. I will make you feel good and dry you out,"

She said seductively while she was on top of him and slowly grinded her hips which made him good and wanted to move but he didn't want to disobey her. She looked at him with satisfaction as she saw his reaction to her actions which made her want to tease him kaya naman hinawakan niya ang mga kamay ni Ice at itinaas sa kaniyang ulo bago niya inilapit ang kaniyang mukha sa kaniya at hinalikan ang mga labi ni Ice.

"Can you move now?"

Ice uttered to their kiss but Allerie just kissed him down to his neck to his chest leaving marks before she returned to his lips.

"Be patient,"

She said as she looked at him and she was satisfied by his reaction which looked begging for her to move not only grinding her hips above him even though he was inside of her. He wants to fuck her in that position since his dick is already touching her womb and her soft moans are tempting him to move but he doesn't want to disobey her even though he can outdo her but he stays still as he also wants to see more her side as more aggressive at the same time.

"Haahh~"

Ice moans from her action, she slowly moves up and down intentionally while looking at his face as she kisses his lips and gently biting them as she moves fast and slow as she feels that his lower body is moving up when she moves up as if it doesn't want to be separated from her. She smirks as she lets go of his hand at hinawakan ang kaniyang mukha at tinignan niya ito.

"You did a good job. I will let you do what you want as a present fo--! Ahh~~!"

She moans as she lays down on top of him when he immediately holds her hips and starts to thrust his dick so hard inside of her which made her flinch since she didn't expect that he hold his patience not to move as he was moving fast and deeper than before.

Allerie can just moan and hold onto him as he pounds her from that position. They kiss each other like animals in heat as they don't care about anything and they continue to do it for three days straight until she passes out and sleeps for a couple of hours.

"She should be sleeping more after that intense mating for three days,"

Ice uttered as he drank up the last water from the water jug and looked at her sleeping on the bed and he was really worried that her condition would not change for a bit as he could still smell a strong scent from her.

Ice didn't waste time getting some food to bring back to the room as he couldn't leave her for too long as he observed that Allerie passed out and slept for a couple of hours and woke up and looked for him kaya naman agad agad siyang bumabalik para bantayan siya pero nakahinga siya nang makita niyang natutulog pa ito kahit na mahigit apat na oras siyang nawala since he hunt for food and get some water from the river that was near the house.

"Thank goodness. She is still sleeping,"

He uttered as he kissed her forehead and wiped her body with the towel and he was too shy to wipe her womanhood as he could see that their love juices were coming out of her even though he cleaned her up earlier but he cleaned her up again while looking away.

"Whoever feeds her that, wants her to bear his child and forcefully makes her to be his mate. I am disgusted by it and want to make him pay for it,"

Ice uttered as he went out to clean the towel and to wash himself as he also smelled a person who was done from mating in the river. He went to the river after cleaning the towel and at the same time to cool himself after cleaning her since he had just controlled himself earlier not to touch her while sleeping.