Chapter 86:

"It's so light and cute,"

Kyle said after he carried the baby from Allerie when she suddenly lost consciousness because she is still in recovery and that she just woke up to feed the babies.

"Allerie!"

"Somebody call the physician!"

Kyle called her as he immediately approached her while Ice calls someone outside the room where the servants are on standby since he was standing near the door. The servant outside immediately calls the physician and some servants along with the physician's assistants to take care of the babies from Ice and Kyle.

"Allerie!"

Kyle calls on Allerie while he is holding her hands worriedly as he looks at her.

"Where's the physician?!"

Ice shouted out of worry as he approaches Kyle and Allerie who lost consciousness.

"Sir Felix is here, Master,"

One of the servants enters followed by the physician at agad na lumapit kay Allerie to check her condition habang puumagilid si Kyle para maicheck ng physician si Allerie.

"Don't worry too much, she just needs to rest and eat to regain her strength for now I'll just give her supplements for her to regain her strength faster,"

"I am glad, Allerie, you are okay,"

Kyle said as he hold her hand again after Felix checks her condition while Ice sighs in relief. Felix prepared a tonic for her to regain her strength but he is curious about Allerie's condition since it is different from the female patients he had before dahil hindi sila ganon kahina matapos manganak kaya ito ang una niyang case for being a physician for almost 20 years.

"Let her take this tonic when she wakes up. Sir Ice, I want to talk to you about the needs of Lady Saber,"

"Okay,"

Kyle accepts the tonic that the physician handed to him and nods to Ice to talk with him as he will take care of Allerie. The physician and Ice walk out of the room leaving Kyle and Allerie as they went to Ice's office.

"Sir Saber, her condition is different from the other females that I handled as she was really exhausted after giving birth to the firstborn child and I find it really strange,"

He said to Ice and Ice knows already that she is different but he can't tell him that to protect her.

"It's her first time giving birth,"

"... oh, I see,"

Felix understood already since he encounter some for the first timer since he thought that she already had past mates and their children didn't intend to stay longer with their mothers.

"Is there something else about her health?"

"There is nothing else but she really needs to take a rest of about a month for her full recovery since she is really weak right now just like earlier,"

"Alright,"

"Then, excuse me,"

Felix said as he left Ice while he was thinking if he should inform Xerxes about it or not but he decided not to inform it since he doesn't want to add his problem.

~~~

"Allerie~"

I slowly look at Kyle who is looking at me worriedly while smiling kaya napangiti nalang din ako as he helps me to sit down.

"Where are the babies?"