Chapter 89:

"I would be happy if we go here with Icen and Irie,"

"That would be nice, and even Ice with us,"

"Yes. I would love if we go here all and have a picnic,"

I said since ang ganda talaga dito at hindi nakakasawang pagmasdan ang tanawin. Napakasarap ng hangin na dumadapo sa aking balat dahil napaka sariwa talaga niya hindi katulad sa pinang galingan ko na hindi sariwa ang hangin because of the smoke of cars, factories and other machineries which polluted the air.

"Then, you should be strong enough to carry the babies here so we can go here whenever you want,"

"Yes, I will,"

I answered. I want to go here with everyone to relax and have moments. I should improve my health to do that just like what he said for us to go here na mas matagal at magawang mag picnic dito when I felt dizzy all of a sudden but I refuse to fall down as I use my hand to support myself.

"Are you all right? Should we go back now?"

Nag-aalalang wika ni Kyle pero ngumiti ako sa kaniya na tila ba walang nangyari sa akin dahil ayokong mag-alala but he is already worried seeing me supporting myself with my right hand on the ground since nakaupo kami habang nakatingin sa tanawin.

"I am okay, Kyle. I want to stay here for a while since I've been stuck in my room for the past weeks so I want to stay here longer,"

I smiled at him and he look at me na tila ba wala siyang lakas ng loob na tumanggi sa kagustuhan ko habang hawak ko ang kaniyang kamay.

"Alright, but you should tell me if you are tired, okay?"

"Yes,"

I said as I lean my head on his shoulders at napahawak naman siya sa kamay ko bago hinalikan ang ulo ko as I felt really dizzy so I closed my eyes to relax hoping that it will eventually go away.

"Allerie, we should go back no--! Allerie!"

Kyle panic when Allerie looks pale kaya agad niya itong binuhat pabalik sa mansion at agad na sinabihan ang servant na una niyang nakita na tawagin ang physician as he immediately went to her room to make her warm dahil ang baba ng kaniyang temperatura.

"Allerie~~ I shouldn't suggest going outside,"

Kyle said while holding her hand as his forehead lean on it as he regretted taking her out.

"Kyle, what happened?!"

Ice said as soon as he entered the room with Felix at agad silang lumapit sa kama kung saan nakahiga si Allerie ngayon. Felix immediately check her pulse at biglang sumeryoso ang kaniyang mukha na tumingin sa kanila nila Ice at Kyle.

"Her condition becomes worsened but for now we need to warm her up. Ready those magic stones to warm up the room,"

Felix said and commands his assistants to warm up the room for Allerie. Kyle looks down as he can't face Ice because he is blaming himself for it when Ice taps his shoulder.

"It's not your fault, Kyle, so don't blame yourself. 

"It's my fault, Ice. If I didn't suggest going for a walk her condition will not get worse,"

Kyle said while still looking down as Ice can see that his shoulders are trembling.

"Kyle, look at me,"

Kyle looked at him, "Do I look like I am blaming you?" Kyle shakes his head.

"I am not right? So, don't blame yourself but we should pray for her fast recovery since Felix already said that she is easy to get sick in her condition right now but it is also a help if she takes a walk in the meantime but we didn't know that she is this weak,"

"Still, we should've been back here,"

"It's alright, Kyle. We should be strong for her,"

*nods*

"She's okay now that her temperature has risen but we should be careful when she goes out, especially since winter is coming a month today so the weather is getting colder and females are really sensitive to cold weather,"

"Thank you, Felix,"

"No worries, I am just doing my job but I am getting curious about her condition since she has been taking the tonics but there is no improvement in her condition,"

"Maybe, she just really has a weak body, to begin with,"

"Hmm, you guys should really take care of her,"

"Yes, we will,"

Ice answered at nagpaalam na si Felix as he left them so Ice and Kyle approaches Allerie dahil lumayo sila kanina no'ng chineck ni Felix si Allerie at nilagay ang apat na magic stones that produces heat to warm up the room in every corner.

"Is there a word from the Prince?"

Kyle asks Ice kaya napatingin siya sa kaniya dahil hindi niya inaasahan na tatanungin niya si Xerxes when he hates him but Kyle knows that they really need Xerxes now.

"I sent him a letter 3 days ago but no response. I just hope that he will come here as soon as possible after he manages to catch all the spies in his mansion just like what he said the last time,"

"He really should come here as soon as possible,"

"Yes,"

Ice said na pareho silang nakatingin kay Allerie na natutulog ng mahimbing habang sila ay nakaupo sa gilid at hindi nila namamalayan na gumagabi na.

*knock* *knock*

"Sir Ice and Sir Kyle, dinner is ready. Should we bring it here or in the dining room?"

The butler asks them after opening the door kaya napatingin naman si Ice sa kaniya.

"I don't have an appetite,"

Kyle said, "Please bring it here our dinner," Ice said kaya agad na tumango ang butler bago sinara ang pintuan.

"You should eat, Kyle,"

"I don't really have an appetite and how can I eat when she's like this?"

"I know, but do you think her condition will change if you didn't? No, right? So, we should still eat,"

Ice said kahit na pati siya ay walang ganang kumain pero kailangan pa rin nilang kumain para hindi mag-alala si Allerie kapag nalaman niyang hindi sila kumain. After a few minutes, the butler brings in their dinner and they eat it there silently.

"Kyle, can you go to the babies to feed them? I will look after her,"

Ice said to Kyle to make his mood lighten up since he noticed that he was fond of the babies.

"...alright. Thanks,"

Kyle said when he remember Icen and Irie since Irie really looks like Allerie so he smiled at Ice before he went out of the room as his mood lighten up when remembered their faces when he plays with them every day.

"..."

Ice's smiles disappeared after Kyle went out of the room since he can't show that he is also weak when looking at Allerie but he needs to handle it. He holds her hand that Kyle's holding on to earlier as he kissed it.

"Allerie, please be strong for a little more until his Highness comes,"

He said habang pinipigilang maiyak while his forehead is on her hand when he felt that her hand moves kaya agad siyang napatingin kay Allerie and she is looking at him.

"I hate to see you cry, Ice,"

"Allerie, are you okay? Do you feel any pain?"

"I am fine,"

I wipe his tears with my hand na hawak niya kanina dahil ayokong makitang umiiyak siya at napansin kung nasa kwarto ako when I remembered we are outside and I felt dizzy, although, I didn't think that I really fell asleep at napansin kung medyo mainit sa kwarto ko.

"I am glad that you are okay, Allerie. Don't make us worry like that. Your temperature got dropped earlier,"