Chapter 76:

"Good night Ice and Xerxes,"

I said before we go at binuhat naman ako ni Kyle ng mabilis as we both get out of the dining hall as soon as possible.

"You reek of his smell,"

Kyle said kaya agad siyang napaamoy sa sarili niya and she doesn't smell strange aside from the fragrance of the roses in the water.

"Th--"

"It's alright. You don't have to deny it since he is still your mate,"

"It's not that I want to deny, since you are still my number 1, Kyle,"

She said which makes him smile and kisses her forehead as they went into their room.

~~~

"She's pregnant?"

"Yes,"

"Who is the father of the baby she's carrying?"

"We don't know since she has two mates so it's either of them,"

"Hm, is that so?"

Raynel said as he let his servant dismiss while thinking about Xerxes who is so eager to help Ice to find Allerie when she disappeared and he has so many reasons to consider why did she disappear since they didn't tell the exact reason and the news that she came back pregnant.

"It's really suspicious, and the fact that we don't have any information of the female he held that night and that he even destroyed the magic door to erase her evidence,"

Raynel said while holding his chin as he was trying to solve the questions in his mind since he didn't have a strong lead to know the identity of the female, and why is Xerxes so willing to help Ice and the unrefined male of Allerie. 

"Xerxes already has a mate but why do I feel so bothered about that female the fact that I don't know who is it makes me more curious about it,"

Raynel uttered as he lean on his chair and closes his eyes na nakatingala sa kisame habang iniisip kung sino ang babaeng nakasama ni Xerxes kahit na chineck niya lahat ng mga babaeng umattend ng kaniyang banquet, and he excluded Allerie in that list since he already investigated about her that she doesn't have any interest in him as they rarely talk and he knows that he will not let himself to have the same mate with Ice to avoid conflict in his work.

"Ugh, I should think about how can I approach Allerie without being interfered with her mates,"

Raynel uttered as he open his eyes and grab the glass of wine on his table, he take a sip.

~~~

"I am scared, Kyle,"

"Don't worry, we are here with you when you gave birth,"

Kyle said to Allerie who is really scared about giving birth about two months from now since it's been a month and a half since she is pregnant, at hindi niya inaasahan na 3-4 months lang siya magbubuntis according to the physician who just check her condition dahil nagulat siya sa biglaang paglaki ng kaniyang tiyan na tila ba baby bump lang noong nakaraan ngayon ay mahahalata mo na buntis siya so she is wearing dress for pregnant female kahit na ayaw niya pero wala siyang magagawa kundi isuot iyon.

"Still, I am scared,"

"Kyle is right, Allerie. We will be there when you give birth to our baby,"

Ice said as he smiled to assure her not to worry about giving birth as they will be there for her pero hindi parin mawala kay Allerie na matakot dahil unang beses niyang manganganak at wala ang kaibigang pinagkakatiwalaan niya sa kaniyang tabi kahit na tumango siya kila Ice at Kyle bilang sagot.