Chapter 62:

"You're done already? You should eat more Vin before going to sleep. You only ate a little,"

She said with a concerned look on her face while looking at him as he felt a shiver from the three guy's stares beside her when he just only want to get some rest and away from stress.

"I-it's okay, Miss Allerie. I'll just eat again after I sleep since I don't have really an appetite when I lack sleep,"

Vin said even though he can't eat because of the atmosphere but he just lied to escape it and get some rest.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, so continue eating,"

"Alright,"

She said kaya nagmadali siyang umalis sa dining room at agad na nagpunta sa kaniyang kwarto at natulog as soon as he lay down on the bed.

"You don't have to worry about him. He can take of himself,"

"I agree,"

Ice agreed to Xerxes while Kyle nodded which makes her wonder why are they agreeing with him especially Kyle who is not close with Xerxes and is on his guard around him.

"Bu--"

"No, buts. He can take care of himself, Allie,"

Xerxes immediately cut her off when she was trying to tell him that it is not good to have an empty stomach pero itinikum nalang niya ang kaniyang bibig dahil sa seryosong tingin nila sa kaniya na tila ba hindi nila nagugustuhan ang pagiging concern niya kay Vin.

"... fine,"

She said and they go back to eat while Kyle is still trying to feed her.

"I'll feed you, Allerie. I don't take no since Vin is no longer here,"

"Even though, Xerxes is he--Hmp~~"

Kyle just feed her with his mouth na kaniyang ikinabigla dahil pagkaharap niya kay Kyle ay bigla niya itong hinawakan sa mukha. Ice just continued to eat as if they are doing nothing since he already knows Kyle's personality while Xerxes frowns as he looks away pero ilang segundo lang ay tinignan niya si Ice at tila kinakausap gamit ang tingin but Ice just smiled at Xerxes na walang problema sa kaniya iyon na lalong nagpakunot sa noon ni Xerxes.

"Kyle!"

Naiinis na banggit ni Allerie at tumayo tsaka mabilis na umalis at naiwan silang tatlo na nagulat dahil sa biglaang pasigaw na sabi niya. Kyle felt guilty as he follows her while Ice and Xerxes looks at each other while thinking the same 'he deserves it'-look.

"Is he really like that?"

"Yes,"

Xerxes talks about Kyle's childishness as he eats the last bite of his plate while Ice drinks his wine.

"He is really lucky that she didn't hurt him or threaten him for his attitude,"

Xerxes said since he knows most of the females hurt their mates and threatened them to break their relationship with them but Allerie didn't know that since hindi nila natackle iyon dahil kulang na ang oras para doon.

"Yes, he is indeed lucky since she forgives him easily, and that's what I am sure of it,"

Ice answered Xerxes since Allerie has a sweet spot for Kyle as Ice observed while being with them for more than a month already.

"Is that so?"

*nods*

Ice nods while looking at him.