Chapter 77:

"*What? That Frost is there?!*"

"Shh! Yes, he is Frost Greyson the heir of the Greyson Dukedom,"

Ice said as he is telling Kyle to lower his voice when he heard Frost's name since nasabi ni Kyle kay Ice na may sumusunod sa kanila, and he told Kyle that it was Frost that followed them. Ice also said that he encountered Frost for a few times kaya nagdadalawang isip siyang sabihin kay Kyle since he will definitely disagree but since he will go with her kaya pumayag siya na umattend si Allerie.

"Then, why did you agree to her?"

"Since she will go there with you so don't let your eyes out of her,"

"Of course, I will since I will not let her go wander alone,"

"... right,"

Ice said with guilt from Kyle's statement dahil may ibig sabihin ang kaniyang sinabi as if Kyle telling that he will not do the same.

"Hey, you two, what are you talking about? We should send a reply but since I don't know how to write so Ice you should write it,"

Allerie pulls them with her as they go out of the infirmary room papunta sa office ni Ice since doon merong papel, pansulat, at seal ni Ice for the letter.

~~~

"Allerie, you should be careful even though Kyle is there with you,"

Ice said while helping her with her clothes since Kyle is gone to take a bath so he helped her.

"Yes. Don't worry Ice, I will avoid Frost at all cost,"

I said to Ice since he is been telling me to be careful and if possible I should avoid Frost, at hindi mawawala yo'ng huwag nalang ako umattend kaya hindi ko na papatagalin ang usapan namin since we need to go to the Greyson's estate.

"I trust you but not with that guy so stick with Kyle if possible,"

"Yes, yes. You are so worrisome, Ice. Don't worry since I am with Kyle,"

"Alright,"

After putting the Saber's brooch on her clothes as proof that she is part of it, Ice said.

"We will be back at dinner, Ice so prepare some pork belly,"

She said as she hold his face while looking at him while he is also looking at her smiling face habang nakatingala sa kaniya.

"Alright if that's what our baby wants,"

Wika ni Ice sabay hawak sa kaniyang tiyan na hindi kalakihan pero hindi masyadong pansin dahil sa suot na bestida pero mapapansin pa rin ito since isang buwan nalang ay manganganak na siya. Although, she has been asking for Xerxes everyday but still Xerxes can't go visit her as he was buried with paper works, and nagging with the nobles to introduce his female but he always refuses to answer them.

"Kyle, let's go!"

Sigaw ko kay Kyle dahil nasa bungad na kami ng karwahe ni Ice since he will see us off at napansin ko naman na nagulat sila sa pag sigaw ko pero hindi nalang din pinansin.

"Don't shout, Allerie,"

Natatawang ani ni Ice kay Allerie na nakapameywang habang hinihintay nila si Kyle at dali dali namang bumababa si Kyle sa hagdan na nag-aayos ng kaniyang polo at hawak ang necktie niya na may brooch. 

"Ang tagal mo naman,"

"So-sorry,"

Kyle just apologize to her while fixing his clothes, at nakangiti naman si Ice na sinesermonan ni Allerie si Kyle kahit na walang kasalanan si Kyle since after she changed her clothes ay bumaba na sila kaagad so Kyle took a bath fast.