Chapter 101:

WARNING: SPG on the way. Minors please skip the chapter or Read at your own risks!!! I warned you.HIHIHIHI

"Did I wake you up? Do you like what you are seeing?"

Napatingin naman ako sa kaniyang mukha at nag-init ang mga pisngi ko and he was smiling at me but he looks like smirking at me as he looks at me and my body kaya napatakip ako ng katawan ko unconsciously since it's been a while since I had make love with any of them dahil lagi akong maagang natutulog dahil sa pagod since I don't want to let the maids take care of Irie and Icen other than Ice or Kyle.

"W-where are Icen and Irie?"

I asked him as I tried to look at him since his body was distracting in front of me while he approached me as I stepped back. I forgot that behind me was the bathtub kaya muntikan akong bumagsak sa loob pero agad akong nayakap ni Kyle so we are totally hugging each other naked as I can feel his manhood poking my stomach which makes me even redder.

"Allerie~"

I slowly looked at Kyle's face since nakalean ako sa kaniyang dibdib when he whispered seductively while looking at me as I gulped because I knew I couldn't stop his face slowly closing to me.

~~~

Kyle kissed her passionately as she closes her eyes and put her hands on his nape while he carry her as they keep on kissing and went to the bed. He lay her down gently as he looks at her and her body before he moves closer to Allerie and kisses her again.

"Hmm~"

"Your lips are sweet,"

Kyle uttered under their kisses before he kisses her neck down to her chest kaya napamoan si Allerie sa paghalik at pagdila sa kaniya na dahilan ng pag pigil ng kaniyang hininga as she grasp on the sheet of the bed because of the sensation she is feeling from him.

"Ahh~ hngh~"

Kyle keeps on licking her bosom and he went down to her stomach no'ng magsawa siya sa paghalik at paghawak sa kaniyang dibdib kaya lalong lumakas ang pag-ungol ni Allerie when he lick her womanhood matapos paghiwalayin ang mga paa niya and kissed her legs. 

Kyle licked his lips while looking at her as her cheeks burn because he is looking hot doing that in front of her. He smirks at her when their eyes look at each other as he slowly leans down to kiss her while his hands holding her body down to her pearls as she moans when he inserted one finger while kissing kaya napakapit nalang siya sa batok ni Kyle.

"Ahh, ~~"

"You are ready,"

Kyle uttered to her ears as she felt his cock touching her at napayakap sa kaniya no'ng pinapasok na niya ang kaniyang pagkalalaki because she felt a little renewing the feeling since it's been a while since she had sex with any of them so she felt new again.

"Are you okay?"

Nag-alalang tanong ni Kyle kay Allerie dahil sa reaction ng katawan since his cock was fully entered her but didn't moved since he felt her hugged him tightly.