Chapter 125:

"... My Lady, please forgive me!!!"

Kash kneeled down in front of her after their sweet moment while Kyle glared at him but on the other hand, Allerie was overwhelmed by his actions and she knew that he didn't mean to do it.

"It's okay, Kash. It's not your fault so stand up. You don't have to kneel down,"

She said as she smiled and offered her hand, and Kash looked at her in relief as he was about to take her hand but then Kyle pulled Allerie with him and glared at him.

"You can stand up on your own, right? She already forgave you and fix your own hat to cover your eyes,"

"...yes,"

Kash answered as he stood up immediately but still felt guilty and happy at the same time. Levin just watched the scene, although he was also shocked on that scene since he was also ready to catch her like Kyle but he was a little far from her.

"Come here, Allerie. Stay with me,"

Kyle said as he held her hands as they walked forward and Allerie just answered yes and held his hand back. Levin and Kash just followed them behind. After they eat at a restaurant, Allerie goes to different places and stores, and she buys one or two from every store she goes in and the guys are her human carriers as they three have two or more bags on their hands.

"Allerie, are we going to use this all? I don't think the twins and Tyler will gonna use these things?"

"Yes, they should use it once or twice before they could ignore it. I bought it for them,"

"Okay,"

Kyle answered kahit na medyo nahihirapan na siya sa paghawak ng mga pinagbibili ni Allerie since she gave her a new bag since she was a little shame to give it to Levin and Kash when they are already have at least 7 bags on them.

"Your Highness, give me the bags,"

Kash asked Levin to lessen the bags from him but Levin said it was okay since they were in disguise and told Kash not to call him 'Your Highness' since they are a normal citizen now going shopping in the market. Kash nods as they follow Kyle and Allerie in front of them who are going to another store.

"You guys wait at the carriage. I will just go to the bathroom at that store,"

Allerie said to them kaya lahat sila napatingin sa kaniya na tila ba hindi sang-ayon sa kaniyang sinabi kahit na kakalapag lang nila ang mga pinagbibili nila malapit sa karwahe na gamit nila. 

"I will come with you,"

"No, I can do it. You can see me from here so arrange the things that we bought in the carriage,"

"Alright, come back here as soon as possible since it is close to night,"

"Yes, I'll be fast,"

"Okay, and take care,"

"Yes,"

Allerie answered as she ran towards the store that she pointed to since she would be going to buy them gifts for helping and coming with her. Also, for not complaining about the entire outing and for carrying the things that she bought since they didn't let her carry anything even when Levin and Kash with her. They insist to carry the things kahit na ayaw niyang ipabuhat sa kanila kaya ang sinasama niya lagi ay si Kyle sa bagong store na pinupuntahan nila since no'ng naiwan si Kyle sa isang store para hintayin ang binabalot na pinamili niya ay pinapauna na siya para mabilis silang makapaglibot so she ended up with Levin and Kash since Kyle couldn't tell Kash and the Crown Prince to be the one to wait for it and Allerie can't do that also dahil sa hiya.