Chapter 100:

"Stop! Stop smiling, Ice!"

Wika ko habang nilayo ang mukha niya sa harap ko gamit ang isang kamay ko dahil medyo yumuko siya para magkapantay ang mukha naming dalawa but I didn't expect him to lick my palm so I immediately withdraw my hand from his face as he smirks at me. I can feel that my face turns red and hot at the same time.

"Ahm, stop flirting with the two of you. We are still here,"

Napatingin naman ako kay Ceres na nakatingin sa amin na tila hindi natutuwa sa kaniyang nakikita at nakacross arms pa siya habang si Frost naman ay nasa likod niya lang habang nilalaro si Irie pero napatingin din sa amin saglit.

"S-Sorry,"

Agad akong lumayo kay Ice dahil ang lapit namin sa isa't-isa while Ceres sighed as she approaches Ice and looked at Icen.

"I will carry Icen, and the two of you have the freedom to lovey-dovey with each other without this handsome baby,"

She said as she get Icen from Ice with care and left us stunned by her statement. I looked away from Ice at hindi makatingin kay Ceres ng deritso dahil nahihiya ako sa kaniya but she just smiled at me before turning her back na buhat si Icen at lumapit kay Frost na may hawak kay Irie.

"Allerie, why don't we have time for each other?"

I look at Ice na nakakunot noo dahil sa sinabi niya as he looks at me intently as if he is really serious of what he is saying from Ceres statement kanina no'ng kinuha niya si Icen mula sa kaniya. 

"No, we can't leave our visitor with the babies,"

I said as I stepped back dahil lumapit siya sa akin na nakatingin sa akin or I should say his eyes were looking at my lips. I know he is irresistible right now since he looks handsome and tempting but we have to take care of our visitor and the babies.

"Don't worry, they will be okay without our supervision as they are busy with our babies' cuteness,"

"I know, but we should still look after them,"

I said as I look away from his eyes at napapaatras mula sa kaniya dahil sa paglapit niya.

"!"

Parehas kaming nagulat no'ng bumukas ang pintuan at nakita namin si Kyle na tinutulak ang trolley na may mga baso at tea pot.

"Sir Ice, you should refrain yourself and don't huggle Allerie by yourself,"

Kyle pulls Allerie away from Ice since he is about to hug her but Kyle prevented it before that happens and parted them away as he continues to push the trolley after he parted them away. Allerie felt relief from Kyle's action while Ice make face na parang batang hindi pinagbigyan na bilhan ng laruan na nakatingin sa ibang direksiyon. The two siblings watch the three simply na hindi masyadong halata na nakamasid sila lalo na si Frost na medyo masama ang timpla ng kaniyang mukha pero agad din itong bumalik sa nakangiting mukha niya no'ng mapatingin si Allerie sa knaiya.

"I didn't think that Marquis Saber will be so forgiving to his mate's mate,"

Ceres commented on what she saw while Ice looks at her seriously from his soft expression with Allerie and Kyle. Frost, on the other hand, silently observes them while playing with Irie in his arms. Allerie and Kyle look at Ceres na nagtataka dahil sa sinabi niya since Ice to them is so kind and generous but Ceres's statement tells something else which makes them wonder.

"I'm always been like that, Lady Greyson,"

Ice answered her seriously and smiled which makes Ceres shiver since she didn't expect him that he will smile at her with that handsome face of his but it was a warning for her to stop talking nonsense. Ceres controls her emotion in front of him as she opens her mouth.