Chapter 3:

"What did you just say? You what?"

"What? I am a girl,"

I said as I eat the bread with something on it since I am hungry kaya sumubo na ako.

"You are a girl?! How?!"

He said kaya napatingin ako sa kaniya dahil nakatingin siya sa akin na gulat na gulat. Ah! Right. I didn't remove my mask and the hat I am wearing kaya tinanggal ko ang suot kong mask pati na din ang sumbrero ko as I let my long wavy black hair down on my back from the hat at lalong gulat na gulat ang mukha niyang nakatingin sa akin dahil nabitawan pa niya ang hawak niyang tinapay.

"Hey! Are you okay?"

Sabi ko habang mahinang tinapik siya kaya doon siya gumalaw.

"Why are you here?"

"I don't know either,"

I said since I don't even know why I am here in the first place as I go back to my seat and continue eating.

"What? You don't know? Are you saying that you are not here?"

"Yes, exactly. I am just wondering and oh, I just arrived here a few hours ago,"

I answered him and he also seated down across me as he eats his food.

"Then, you don't have any partners from the Season Castle-- of course, you don't have if you look like that,"

He said while answering his own question, and I feel like he is too mature for his age. Although, he is just 4 years younger than me.

"Don't tell me I should also be in that selection of partners where the guys were charming me to pick them ?!"

I asked him when I remember the scene that I witness doon sa party na napuntahan ko.

"Yes, and the way you look a while ago, you are unlucky that you can't pick your mate or partners to protect you and who will take care of you,"

He said while looking at me with those pity looks on his blue eyes. Yes, blue eyes that I just notice it now since malapit ang gamit naming lamp and he has black wavy hair, fair skin, great nose, and pink lips so basically he is handsome even though he is a little bit small for his age and malnourished but if will be groomed and have a proper meal then he will really look handsome.

"Why do I have someone to protect me and care for me if I can take care of myself,"

"Look who is talking now. You nearly have your death in front of you when you follow that woman earlier but I think you have some luck that you get away,"

"I know. I know I should not follow anyone but I am just so desperate since I don't know where I am. What do you expect me to do if you were me?"

I said at natahimik siya sa sinabi ko since I have a point.

"I am telling you that you need someone with you if you want to survive, and for now conceal yourself until you find a partner or mate that can protect you. I will tell you what you should do tomorrow. Let's sleep,"

He said as I follow him from another door since there are two doors since pagkapasok palang namin sa bahay ay kita na ang lutuan at kainan so I guess, one is the room and the other is the bathroom.

Pumasok na kami sa kwarto at hindi nga ako nagkamali dahil may isang kama ito, table at upuan.

"You sleep here. Just call me if you need something,"

He said as he went outside kahit na gusto ko siyang tanungin kong saan siya matutulog pero baka kwarto din 'yong isang room. I went to the bed as I lay down since I feel so tired and I didn't notice that I sleep immediately.