Chapter 105:

~~~

"Here, eat this,"

Xerxes feeds me with his mouth while carrying me while our bodies are still connected to each other and I was hugging him along my legs to his waists. I can feel his dick deep inside me in this position and I took deep breaths every time he walks since it moves even deeper inside me kaya napapakayakap nalang ako ng mahigpit sa kaniya.

"Ahh, haah~ It's so deep~~"

I said after swallowing the food that he gave me that I don't know where did he get it but he just carried me from laying on the bed. I felt hungry since I don't even know what time it is because I lost time by how many times we did have sex since earlier. I remembered that it is still not an evening when we started but now, it is dark outside.

"Let me rest for a bit,"

"You can rest. I won't move,"

Allerie looks at Xerxes with an unbelievable look since he doesn't want to let go of her after doing it many times. He just feeds her some food from the trolley near the door while holding her as he sits down on the bed, and he holds her tight when she was about to move.

"Hngh~"

Allerie's body trembled when he holds her down because of the sensation between their private parts as she holds on to his shoulders. Xerxes smiled at her as if he is saying that she should stay still if she doesn't want him to move.

"P-Promise me that you won't move until I say so,"

"As you wish,"

Xerxes smile and kisses her cheeks before giving her food with his free hand. Fortunately, Xerxes was behaving while they eat the food but after a few minutes, he started to kiss her neck.

"I thought, you will not mov--"

"You should be specific, Ally. You didn't say what should I not move,"

"W-Wait, Xerx--Ahh~"

Xerxes didn't let her talk as he kisses her lips and carried her to lay her down on the bed, and he thrusts into her as she moans every movement of his hips makes a sound of the bed.

"Haah~~ I can't get enough of you,"

"Hngh~ S~low d~own, Xer-xes~"

She said while hugging him since he is being rough on her as she moans louder than usual. Xerxes, on the other hand, can't stop himself from pounding her as if he wants to engrave himself to her as he doesn't want to let go of her.

"I'm coming, Ally,"

"Ahh~~"

She moans when she felt him that he is moving fast as he kisses her on the lips at kasabay no'n ang pagtigil niya as she felt his cum gushing inside her womb and collapse above her in that position. She sleeps after that since she was too tired as he kisses her forehead after he finished releasing his seeds inside her that is leaking from her vagina with their love juices.

"You sleep well, Ally,"

He covers her with a blanket and stared at her sleeping face before he hugs her as he also sleeps with Allerie. They spent almost 9 hours of mating, and although, Xerxes still have some stamina to go more, he thought that she will be attending a party tomorrow and they also need to wake up early for preparation.

~~~

"Allerie, wake up~"

Ice talked so softly to wake up her so she slowly opens her eyes and saw Ice.