Chapter 108:

"You should come and visit us again Vin with Xerxes. I will make sure to cook something for you for assisting Xerxes and us. Thank you very much!"

"You are so kind, Lady Saber, but I am already pleased by your kindness so you don't have to do it for me,"

"Ah, no. I will really cook for you as my thanks so make sure to come with Xerxes, okay?"

"... I-I am r-really okay, Lady Sabe--"

"Please?"

"A-Alright,"

Vin doesn't have a choice but to agree even though Ice's looking at him as if he was being murdered by his glare behind her but then softens when he noticed Allerie's begging expression on Vin. Vin looks away with slight reddish cheeks from Allerie before accepting her offer pero agad din nawala no'ng tumingin siya kay Ice na napakaseryoso ng kaniyang mukha na nakatingin sa kaniya. Hindi niya mawari kung ano ang gustong iparating ng ekspresyon ni Ice sa kaniya but he was sure that he will be in hellish situation once Xerxes knows that she will be cooking something for him.

"I'm doomed,"

Vin uttered after they passed through him since he just thought of the moment when Xerxes knows about it he will be really having a hellish situation making him already tired kahit na umaga palang ay pakiramdam niya na pagod na siya.

~~~

"Allerie, we are here,"

Mahinahong pang gigising ni Ice kay Allerie na nakatulog sa kaniyang balikat kaya naman nagising naman siya as she rubs her sleepy eyes as she looks at him smiling at her.

"You want me to carry you and continue to sleep?"

"It's alright, Ice. Thank you,"

She answered as he nods and went down first and offers her his hand to go down, at hindi inaasahan ni Allerie na pagkababa niya ay may yumakap na sa kaniyang beywang kaya napatingin siya dito.

"Mom!"

"Welcome back!"

Icen and Irie hugs her which surprised her since she didn't think that they grown a little kahit na ilang araw lang siyang nawala o mahigit isang linggo. She sits down so she can hug them both as she misses her sons.

"I missed you both!"

"We missed you too, Mom,"

They answered while still hugging each other. On the other hand, Ice went to Kyle, who is far from them.

"Thank you for taking care of the children, Kyle,"

"No worries,"

"Don't you miss her?"

"I missed her but I will go with her later,"

"Ah, yes,"

"So, you can have the children all by your side tonight,"

Kyle said as he walked toward Allerie and the children.

"Welcome home, Allerie,"

"Yes, I'm back, Kyle,"

She said as he hugs her and she hugs him back while the children and Ice watch them. Ice look a little envious but he already have time with her when they traveled together.

They have been so sweet with each other when only the two of them but no intimacy happened aside from kissing and hugging.

~~~