Chapter 135:

"It's none of your business if I was helping them or not but I need to catch you for kidnapping a noble's wife and a child,"

He said as he drew his sword but then the masked man drew his sword and put it on Icen's neck.

"Don't forget that I have this child on my hands. I will cut this kid's neck if you follow me, Your Highness,"

He said with sarcasm when he called him His Highness as he ran towards the forest not far from there when Allerie and Kyle just got out of the building and saw Xerxes and the masked man run away with Icen.

"Icen!"

She shouted as soon as she saw Icen and tried to go after them but Xerxes stopped her.

"Move away. I will follow them,"

Allerie said to Xerxes as she pushed him and gave Tyler to him and ran towards the masked man and Icen. Xerxes was surprised by her actions since she didn't even give her a sight as she was focused on Icen while Kyle called her but she was not listening so he just followed her while carrying Irie on his hands. Xerxes can't do anything and follows them while carrying Tyler in his hands while the knights are already following the masked man even when he doesn't need to command them as they are hiding it. They come out after saving the child but then Allerie follows them so he doesn't have a choice but to go too.

"Icen! Are you okay?!"

She shouted while running after them. Icen tried to escape from the man but he couldn't as he was held tightly. Allerie is still running after them as she doesn't care if she doesn't have shoes while going after them or if she is getting hurt from the ground since she was focused on Icen who was getting kidnapped in front of her.

"Lady Saber, I will carry you,"

"Kier? Huff, huff~"

She uttered while catching her breathe since she didn't expect Kier to catch her up when she is running fast as she could. Tumango naman siya bilang pag sang-ayon sa kaniyang alok no'ng tinanong muli siya at ramdam na din niyang sumasakit na ang kaniyang mga paa sa kakatakbo.

"Please hold on to me, Lady Saber,"

"Okay. Thank you, Kier,"

She said as she puts her arms on his nape and hold him tight since he started to run fast kaya napapapikit nalang siya habang nakatingin sa kanila Icen sa harapan. Xerxes and Kyle on the other hand, flinch and their faces darken when they saw Allerie was the one who willingly puts her arms on Kier as they followed them faster kahit na may buhat silang mga bata sa kanilang bisig.

"Icen!"

She called her son's name when they eventually stopped on the cliff since it was a dead end that he didn't expect so he stopped and faced them while holding Icen with a sword on his neck.

"D*mn. Don't come any closer if you don't want to see your son's neck be cut,"

The masked man said when they slowly went towards them but immediately stopped when the knife on Icen's neck almost pierced his skin. Icen was still calm but he was crying in silence while looking at her mother in front.

"Mo~m,"

He uttered while looking at Allerie which made her eager to save her son and make her cry while looking at his appearance.

"Don't worry bab-y. Mo~m will s-save you, okay?"

She said while trying to speak straight while stopping her cry and Icen nodded with her statement.

"I don't want to ruin your conversation but if you want to save him then replace him since you are the one I need,"

Allerie looks at the masked man while frowning as she wipes her tears. Xerxes and Kyle also caught them up and they approached her while they glared at Kier so Kier distance himself from her.