Chapter 46:

"His Highness is back!"

Sabi ng isa sa mga knights na dumating since we are here in front of his mansion waiting for his arrival as I saw his shining shimmering carriage na huminto sa harapan at sabay sabay na napayuko lahat kasama si Ice at napilitang napayuko ako ng kaunti no'ng lumabas si Xerxes sa kaniyang karwahe.

"Welcome back, Your Highness,"

They said in unison but I didn't speak as I look away dahil ayokong makita ang mukha ni Xerxes na conceited who is so proudly about himself.

"Good to see you, Miss Odd,"

Sabi ni Xerxes na lumapit sa akin since I can see him in front of me but I dont still want to see his face kaya nakatingin padin ako sa baba.

"Yeah, and I don't feel good to see you, too, Your Highness,"

Napipilitang sabi ni Allerie habang nakatingin parin sa baba while the servants was surprised by her since Xerxes will never ever let him be treated like that or else their heads will fly off out of their bodies kaya napa hawak si Ice sa kamay ni Allerie as he is saying that she should watch her mouth. Naparoll eyes naman si Allerie bago siya humingi ng pasensiya when Xerxes stops her from apologizing.

"You are really fierce, don't you? Well, I'll let this slide since I am somewhat at fault for your disappearance but I will not let you do this again,"

Xerxes said as he looks at me in the eyes as if he is giving me a warning for my actions today but I didn't look away from his eyes since I was thinking that I will not be seeing him after the ball is done so I will restraint myself until then.

"Yes, I'll keep that in mind, Your Highness,"

She said in sarcasm while Xerxes just pass through her and went inside, and Ice, the butler, and the servants gives a deep sigh as if they survived in that moment kaya napataas kilay siya sa kaniyang nakita dahil sa naging reaksiyon nila.

"Allerie, you should refrain from talking to the 2nd Prince like that especially here,"

Mahinang ani ni Ice na medyo nag aalala kay Allerie while she sighs as she nods in response before they went inside of the house after Xerxes.

"You should rest for today since tomorrow will be the start of the banquet,"

"How about you? Where are you going?"

Allerie asks Ice as she looks at him wondering since he didn't enter their room when she is already inside waiting for him to follow her but he just stood outside of the door.

"I will be back later to fetch you for dinner. I need to go to his office right now,"

Ice said before he close the door habang nakangiti at naiwan ako sa aking kwarto since I told him that I would stay in our room than roam around when Xerxes is here since I'd prefer not to see him.

She didn't think that she fell asleep while looking at the ceiling until Ice comes to fetch her for the dinner. He silently approaches her when he opens the door without light and lights the candles in the room kaya lumiwanag at pinagmasdan ang mukha ni Allerie na mahimbing na natutulog bago niya ito mahinang gising.

"Mm~"

I uttered as I slowly open my eyes because I felt that someone is poking my cheek, and I saw Ice smiling at me kahit na nakakunot ang noo kong nakatingin sa kaniya bago napahilamos sa mukha ko at naupo para magpantay ang mukha namin since he is sitting on the bed.

"Good morning, my beautiful lady,"

He said so sweetly with a matching sweet smile on his face makes me blush as I look away from him dahil ang gwapo niya.