Chapter 21:

"Stop smiling like that,"

Drax said in a bored tone as he walks to Allerie's room while the butler walks in front of him para magbukas ng pintuan. Drax was thinking why didn't Allerie tell him that she was female when she can have the privilege to be taken care of even though the male is her mate or not since females are considered as a special case or endangered species because of their small numbers.

"Make sure that she is taken well when she wakes up,"

"Yes, Young master,"

The butler answered while Drax walks out of the room after putting Allerie down on the bed.

~~~

*growl*

I wake up because of hunger kaya napabangon ako at naalala kong nasa hallway ako pero nasa kama na ako as I look around and I am in the familiar room.

"Ah, right. I was lost and meet Drax, and I am currently in his house,"

I murmured as I look outside and it is still night but I don't know what time it is. I stood up to look for food since my belly is rumbling when the door suddenly opens kaya napatingin ako doon at nakita ko ang butler.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know that you are awake, My Lady,"

"It's okay, thank you for the foo-- what did you just call me?!"

"Y-yes, my lady?"

Lady~~~ Did the pill wear off already? I thought it will last until tomorrow but now that they already know, should I just run away before anything will happen to me? But I can't run away with an empty stomach so I will eat first.

"Mr. Butler, are you the one who found me in the hallway?"

I asked the butler who is looking at me while smiling but he hesitate to answer me since I need to thank him for carrying me back here in my room.

"No, the Young master found you,"

"...I see,"

I calmly answer him even though I am screaming inside my mind why does he have to be the one to find me since I can't thank him because he was too intimidating. However, the butler's point of view is that he is acting like a bridge to Drax and Allerie since Drax has been refusing to take a mate but then he seems to be a little interested in Allerie.

"Is there anything you want to tell him?"

The butler innocently asked her even though he already knows what she will be saying while Allerie's expression can't be readable which makes the butler worried if he says something wrong but then she just smiled at him.

"Ah, it's nothing,"

I answered as I laugh a little as I eat the food that he prepared for me at the table. Should I thank him or not? Before I run away from this place but it is better to thank him for helping me, however, I can't face him.

"Ahm, can I have a paper and pen?"

"Yes, wait a moment,"

The butler said as he smiled at her before leaving her in the room while Allerie silently eat the food and after a few minutes, *knock* *knock* "My lady, I brought the paper and pen," the butler said as he opens the door.

"Thank you,"

Allerie said as she accepts the paper and pen that the butler handed to her while the butler helps her to move the plates. Allerie stared at the paper while the butler is curiously looking at her and wondering why is she staring at the paper.