Chapter 11

It was the middle of the day in the town of Juuban. Usagi, Harusuke, Ami, Rei, and Luna met up at Rei's house in her room for a strategy meeting. Luna was feeling very pleased.

"It's encouraging to know that we now have four guardians," she said. "But we mustn't let our guard down even for a moment. The real battle has only just begun, and it's only going to get tougher."

As Luna talked, Usagi couldn't help but notice a manga sitting on Rei's table. One look at the title, and she immediately grabbed it to take a look.

"Hey! That's the new Sailor V manga!" she said excitedly.

"Hey! First of all, that's mine!" said Rei as she immediately snatched the book away from her. "Secondly, I haven't read it yet, so don't go snatching my stuff!"

"What's the big deal, Rei? You don't have to get all stingy," pouted Usagi.

Then the two got into an argument fighting over the manga. Ami, however, was reading one of the encyclopedias that Rei had finding great interest in it.

"Wow, Rei, you sure have some nice encyclopedias," she said as she flipped through the pages.

"I'll say," added Harusuke, who was looking around at Rei's room. "Not to mention that you got a pretty nice room here too."

Luna tried to ignore them despite it all, but when Usagi and Rei started a commotion over the book, her patience quickly tapped out.

"ENOUGH!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. "KNOCK IT OFF!"

She yelled so loud; the entire building even trembled slightly, causing some dust to fall from the ceiling. Usagi, Harusuke, Rei, and even Ami immediately stopped and looked at Luna.

"Geez, Luna, that quite a set of pipes you got there," remarked Harusuke.

Luna sighed exasperatingly. "Honestly, the four of you are a team, but we're not 'going to get anywhere if you're like this," she scolded. "Remember, you're all guardians."

"Sorry, Luna," apologized Ami.

"Yeah. Sorry about that," added Harusuke.

"OK, so we're all guardians; we know that already," said Usagi. "But..."

"What exactly are we supposed to do, anyway?" asked Rei.

"As I said before, you four must work together to find the missing moon princess," said Luna.

"But... how?" asked Usagi.

"I dunno," shrugged Rei. "Maybe she's got a big sign that says she's the princess."

"That makes sense," concurred Usagi. "She just might."

"Um... I doubt that," Luna spoke flatly.

"Well, it would help if we had any information on what the princess looks like, Luna," said Harusuke. "If you have any idea what she looks like, please tell us."

"Well... um..." said Luna scratching her head with her paw. "I um... you see... I don't know either."

Harusuke was surprised. "So, you're telling us that after all the times you kept telling us to find this princess, you have no idea what she looks like either?!" he gawked in bewilderment.

"Oh, wonderful," Rei spoke with sarcasm. "So, how are we supposed to find her, then?"

Luna gulped nervously, not sure how to respond, but then Ami spoke, hoping to take the heat off of poor Luna. "How about instead of focusing on the princess, we focus on our other mission until Luna can find some more information?" she suggested