Chapter 132

Back in the spatial room, Mistress 9 could no longer sense Kaolinite. However, it didn't faze her. "So, Super Sailor Moon managed to defeat Magus Kaolinite, eh?" she said. "No matter. The time has come to make this Omega Area our sacred place." She took the Silver Crystal out from the brooch and tossed it aside. "And now that we have the Legendary Silver Crystal, no one will be able to stop us! We have nothing to fear!"

She then took the Silver Crystal into her mouth and swallowed it whole in a single gulp. No sooner than she did, power surged her body as she began to radiate in a rainbow glow.

"Amazing! Such amazing power!" Mistress 9 spoke as she looked at her hands in wonder while shuddering in delight. "I can feel it throughout my body, filling me to the brim!"

Pharoh 90 couldn't help but be amazed as well, as his eyes twinkled with interest. "Is that the power of the Legendary Silver Crystal flowing through you?" he asked.

"Yes, it is! Master Pharoh 90!" Mistress 9 cried with euphoria. "Behold the power that I've obtained for you!"

"What wonderful luster!" Pharoh 90 spoke, who was just as excited. "The Taiyron Crystal doesn't even come close to having power like this!"

At that moment, a giant hand made of a purple substance came looming out from the darkness towards the glowing statue. Then, with a mighty swing and a slam of its palm, the hand crushed the statue, reducing it to nothing but rubble.

"At last! The time has come for me to reach my full strength!" Pharoh 90 boomed with triumph. "I will finally be able to make this world into our second mother planet! Now, hear me, O Legendary Silver Crystal, this is the moment for my vesselization, so give me more! I want all of your power!"

"Yes! More!" echoed Mistress 9, her face with glee taking a more maniacal tone. "Release more of that incredible power!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Meanwhile, back at Mamoru's apartment, Mamoru was still holding Chibiusa's hand, using his power to keep her alive. Then, Chibiusa stirred slightly, and her body began to glow in rainbow-colored light, the same as Mistress 9.

"What's going on?!" Mamoru gasped. "What's with this light?!"

Then, Chibiusa's eyes snapped open as her body violently convulsed.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

At the same time, Mistress 9 suddenly felt a shock of pain shoot through her body as she convulsed as well. Her forehead also began to glow bright with a violet color as she heard the voice from before again.

"You have to stop this!" the voice yelled. "This can't go on! You can't increase its power any further! It doesn't belong to you, so don't release any more power!"

Mistress 9 cried out in pain as she fell to her knees while clutching her forehead. "What is this?! My forehead is splitting! It burns!" she shrieked in pain.

Luckily, after a few seconds, the pain subsided, and her forehead stopped glowing, but that didn't make Mistress 9 all the more unnerved with what just happened.

"Someone inside of me is trying to interfere by controlling my body from within!" she thought to herself. "But until Master Pharoh 90 completes his vesselization, I have to put up with it a little while longer! After that, I'll no longer need this inconvenient body! I'll chew my way out of it and rule the world!"

Her body began to radiate with energy as she tried to draw power from the Silver Crystal inside of her, but as she did, the aura was quick to dissipate, much to hers and Pharoh 90's shock.