Chapter 121

It- was a little bit in the afternoon in Juuban. Chibiusa was saying goodbye to her friends after getting off of school. She soon found Harusuke and Luna P waiting for her, and they all then started for home.

"So, how was school today, Chibiusa?" asked Harusuke. "Did you have a good day?"

"I sure did!" smiled Chibiusa. "I had a lot of fun today, Uncle Sunny!"

Harusuke chuckled. "I'm glad. You know, you've made a lot of friends ever since you came here the first time. Are you enjoying living in this age?"

Chibiusa nodded. "Yeah. I like it a lot," she replied. "Everyone is very nice to me, and we have lots of fun together."

Harusuke smiled. "That's great. I guess my sister from the future had the right idea to send you to this era," he said. "At least here in the present, you'd be able to make a lot of friends and enjoy life as a normal girl. Well, aside from being a Guardian, that is. But, then again, when you become the next queen, everything you've experienced will become a big help to you, so make sure you never forget this, okay?"

"I won't," said Chibiusa. "By the way, speaking of friends, do you mind if we go see Hotaru? I did promise her that we'd visit her."

"I don't see why not," said Harusuke. "It'll be good to see her again."

"And maybe it'll be a good opportunity to get to know her dad," thought Harusuke. "After all, he is the founder of Mugenzu and Mugen Academy. So maybe he knows something about all the stuff that's been happening."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Darkness.

Darkness was all that was with not a single soul around.

Then, three different colored strange lights shone forth from the darkness: one amber, another aqua-marine, and the third violet.

Those three lights circled as they floated around while a voice rang out from the darkness.

"Awaken! The time has come. For the light guided by the three talismans!"

The three lights glowed brighter, and in a blinding flash of light, a horrible scene began to play out.

Flames engulfed the town of Juuban, rubble lay all around, and the air had the smell of death and destruction.

And amongst all of this carnage were six bodies, lifeless and not moving. Those bodies were Sailor Moon and the other Guardians.

Then, A mysterious shadow stood on top of a ruined building just above them. The shadow was wearing what appeared to be a long cloak and held a long and silver scythe. The stranger gave a strange and eerie smile and swung her weapon, preparing to go for the kill.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hotaru's eyes opened as she woke up after going through another seizure and finding herself in her bedroom. Her body hurt, and she was confused.

"It happened again..." she winced as she held her head. "What was I doing before it hit? Why can't I ever remember anything afterward?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃