Chapter 45

Zoisite swung his crystal sword, ready to deliver the final blow to an unconscious Harusuke, but then suddenly, he heard a familiar voice yell out.

"MOON TIARA ACTION!"

A white disc came shooting out of nowhere and knocked Zoisite's sword away just in time. Then, Sailor Moon and the Sailor Guardians arrived on the scene, and Zoisite quickly dispersed the ball of energy in his hand.

"Zoisite! Your evil scheme ends-"

Sailor Moon was about to say her usual speech, but then she and the others saw Harusuke on the ground, unconscious and bleeding. Their faces filled with horror upon seeing him.

"Oh my god!" gasped Sailor Mercury.

"Harusuke!" yelled Sailor Mars.

"I apologize, ladies, but you're a bit too late," Zoisite spoke as he faced them. "Since you're all here and you know this boy, why don't you do me a favor and take him? I'm done with him anyway."

"You bastard! What'd you do to him?!" demanded Sailor Moon, her face twisted in an angry snarl.

"Oh, nothing special. I just played with this human for a bit," smirked Zoisite. "I wanted to get some payback at Solaris for punching my cheek, but then I found out this boy was the person I've searched for, so I lured him into a trap by disguising myself as a woman to get my revenge. And boy did he fall for it."

All of the guardians glared at Zoisite, now seething with fury. Sailor Moon especially could feel her blood beginning to boil as Zoisite laughed.

"So... you tricked him by pretending to be a girl and then just..." began Sailor Moon before she trailed off her, shaking and trembling in anger.

"That's low, Zoisite! Even for you!" Sailor Mercury spoke angrily.

"Like I care what you think," scoffed Zoisite. "All's fair in love and war, and this boy lost. But don't worry. The rest of you will be joining him soon enough."

At that moment, Sailor Mars and Jupiter went on the attack.

"MARS FIRE SOUL!"

"JUPITER SUPREME THUNDER!"

A powerful fireball and a massive bolt of lightning shot out, forcing Zoisite to defend himself by releasing a shield of petals to block the incoming attacks. Sailor Venus and Sailor Mercury then attacked next.

"VENUS CRESCENT BEAM!"

"MERCURY BUBBLES SPRAY!"

Sailor Venus fired her beam of light, and Sailor Mercury fired a blast of bubbles only for Zoisite to defend by blocking them. Taking advantage, Sailor Moon and the others quickly rushed over to Harusuke.

"Harusuke! Are you alright?! Please say something!" begged Sailor Moon as she cradled him in her arms.

"Open your eyes! Please wake up!" said Sailor Venus.

"That wound looks very bad!" cried Sailor Mercury. "We've got to get him treated right away!"

"It's no use. With that wound, as well as all the energy drained, the boy's as good as dead," spoke Zoisite. "And I must say that it was worth putting up with that torture of a boy who's never known a girl like him. You should have seen the look on his face when I stabbed him. Not only that, but can you believe how unsophisticated he was? I mean, I could tell just by looking at him, and that's just putting it lightly! That date we went on was so boring; it's no wonder that I couldn't wait to kill him. It was so boring that I felt like I was about to fall asleep!"