Chapter 130

Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Chibi Moon, and Solaris were shocked as the Holy Grail continued to glow in Sailor Moon's hands, as it began to spread throughout her body, too.

"The Holy Grail is shining!" gasped Tuxedo Mask.

"And so is Sailor Moon!" Sailor Chibi Moon also gasped.

"What's... going on here?" Solaris spoke. "Is that... Chibiusa's art project - or is that the real thing?"

Then, the Holy Grail released a wave of sparkles that spread to where the Guardians were fighting. The spell that blinded them immediately broke when it did, returning them to normal. At the same time, Sailor Moon's tiara disappeared on her forehead, revealing a glowing Moon emblem in its place.

"Everyone! Let's all unite our hearts and fight as one!" Sailor Moon spoke telepathically. "It's what makes us Guardians!"

"Sailor Moon's calling us!" Sailor Venus spoke out.

"She needs us! All of us!" said Sailor Uranus.

Suddenly, all three of the outer guardians' talismans started to glow simultaneously, shining as brightly as the Holy Grail.

"My Deep Aqua Mirror... It's resonating!" Sailor Neptune gasped.

"My Space Sword is starting to resonate too!" Sailor Uranus murmured in amazement.

"And even my Garnet Orb is resonating!" Sailor Pluto spoke. "It's as if... our talismans are answering Sailor Moon's call!"

The Outer Guardians looked at each other and knew what to do. Their bodies began to radiate with aura as they held their talismans up high.

"We give you our power, Sailor Moon!" the three shouted together.

The Inner Guardians followed suit, all of them raising their hands as they began to radiate with aura too.

"Sailor Moon!" the four yelled out.

Even Sailor Chibi Moon raised her hand as she too began to radiate with energy.

"Sailor Moon! Use my power too!" the little guardian called out.

Cyprine and Ptilol couldn't believe their eyes as their auras shone brighter by the second, forcing them to shield their eyes.

"What the hell is going on?!" cried Cyprine. "Where is that light coming from?!"

Solaris then struggled to get up one knee, trying to stand up.

"Solaris! Take it easy!" said Tuxedo Mask. "You're too badly hurt!"

"Don't worry... I'm fine!" Solaris grunted as he pushed himself to his feet. "Besides, I can't afford... to be lying on the job! My sister needs me!" His body began to radiate as well as he held his hand up high. "Now, take my power too, Sailor Moon!"

Their auras left their bodies shooting high into the air turning into spheres. Then, the lid of the Holy Grail in Sailor Moon's hands opened, and the spheres of aura shrunk down in size and shot towards it, disappearing inside of it. Finally, the lid closed as Sailor Moon held the Holy Grail up high and shouted these words.

"MOON CRISIS, MAKE UP!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Transformation Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon holds up the Holy Grail, and the lid opens, overflowing and spilling with golden light, enveloping her and forming a cocoon shape. The cocoon bursts open as rainbow butterflies made of energy flutter out from it as Sailor Moon emerges from them with new changes to her form as she elegant spins around from the feet up. Her boots were bright red, her skirt white with yellow and blue borders blending, and her bow at the back now billowed in length also a radiant cotton pink color with a yellow belt around her waist with a brooch similar to the one on her chest in the middle. The stripes on her collar were now yellow, her shoulder pads were more extended, translucent, and pink, her choker was yellow with a red heart in the middle, and her earrings no longer dangled, now fixed to her ears. The rainbow butterflies swarm past as Sailor Moon opens her eyes, a gold tiara appearing on her forehead, and a pair of wing-like barrettes appear on top of her hair. She then strikes her final pose as a pair of pink butterfly-like wings appear behind against a starry background.