Chapter 133

Sailor Moon couldn't believe her eyes as Mistress 9 looked in her direction. "Is that... Hotaru?" she wondered aloud. "No! That's not her! It's someone else!"

The entire Mugen building shook as its windows flared bright purple light as thunder crackled through the air.

"What is this?!" wondered Sailor Pluto worriedly. "It seems to be some kind of spatial anomaly!"

Purple light then shot through the building again. This time, a sliver of a purple beam shot through it. That beam cut the building in half as it exploded with a mighty burst, creating a powerful shockwave that shook the entire area. Sailor Pluto quickly erected her Garnet Orb as the shockwave reached to protect herself and the others as three shockwaves reached where they hovered. Then, as Sailor Moon and the others watched in shock, out from the ruins of the collapsing building, six objects rose forth from the dust and smoke, suspending themselves in the air. One of the objects was the fountain that Kaolinite used before she died, and the other five were Solaris and the Inner Guardians, each unconscious and trapped in a bubble of purple light.

Sailor Moon gasped with horror. "Mercury! Mars! Jupiter! Venus! Solaris!" she cried.

At that moment, Solaris began to stir inside his prison until his eyes slowly fluttered open, and when he became aware of where he was, he quickly woke up.

"What the-! What is this?!" he exclaimed as he pounded his fists against the bubble that contained him. "What's going on here?! Let me out!"

"Solaris, hang on!" yelled Sailor Moon. "I'm coming!"

The Guardian of the Moon then shot towards her captured friends, desperate to rescue them. But before she could reach them, an unknown force threw her back while shocking her with energy in the process, making Mistress 9 mockingly cackle.

Sailor Moon then scowled. "No, that thing is not Hotaru!" she said with anger.

Sailor Neptune's Deep Aqua Mirror began to glow while showing her a vision on its surface. The Guardian of the Sea was shocked to see that it was showing the destroyed city of Juuban. She then looked towards the bay and saw the seas frothing and churning as their waves crashed against the shores.

"The seas! They're beginning to swell with rage!" she cried.

Sailor Uranus could see that the clouds above them were booming with thunder and the wind whipping and howling them about as she gazed up at the sky. "The winds and sky are angry!" she spoke worriedly. "Is there a storm coming?"

Sailor Pluto also saw that the site of Mugenzu District began to bend and distort as purple lightning continued to strike the area. "The distortion of space-time is expanding," she murmured.

Suddenly, another loud boom shook the area as a geyser of black liquid-like substance erupted from where Mugen Academy once stood. When it did, Mistress 9 let out a cackle of triumph as she threw her hands up in ecstasy.

"The moment is here!" she crowed. "At long last, Master Pharoh 90 has gathered enough power to vesselize! The time has come for him and this planet to become one!"

"Become one... with Earth?" Sailor Moon repeated in shock.

"Pharoh 90?" Solaris also repeated while glaring at Mistress 9. "I take it that he's the mastermind behind all this madness?"

"That's right! Master Pharoh 90 is the true master of the Death Busters!" Mistress 9 continued. "Once his vesselization of Earth completes, this world will become a second Tao Star system! And then the Earth shall be our new mother planet!"

At that moment, Sailors Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto all shot forward, splitting up into three directions. Then, they all stood on top of their respective building that surrounded Mugenzu and held up their talismans high.