Chapter 96

In a place far from the realm of reality, inside of a strange spatial room, a peculiar object stood. It radiated with an ominous light that was an eerie violet and black color and appeared to be in the form of a small tower. As it sat there all alone, two pairs of lights twinkled from above it like eyes as it began to speak in a dark and deep voice.

"It's happening soon. The light will awaken and will bring destruction to our Omega Area, our sacred ground," the structure said. "And I see other lights, too, Lights that are the radiance of planets, Guardian Planets. This Omega Area is overflowing with power that reminds me of our old world. The massive aura of this energy is like a beacon. Causing everyone to be drawn in by it, even the powerful."

As the structure continued to speak, its light began to shine even brighter until it showed a projection of a particular town in Japan in the world of reality.

"I also sense a light that is like the Taioron Crystal. The source of our existence and from which our life flows. It's calling me, beckoning me, which makes my fascination grow all the more. However, this sacred ground belongs to us! From here, we shall build a new world for ourselves! Kaolinite! Tomoe!"

At his command, two individual people appeared kneeling before the structure. The first was a woman with long red hair who wore a black dress and a pendant around her neck. The second was a young man wearing a white lab coat on top of a white shirt and tie and a pair of khakis, his face hidden in the shadows with only glasses and a sinister smile showing.

"I will not tolerate any interference for those who get in our way!" the structure went on. "Make sure you both remove these anomalies without any hesitation! And as for the light of destruction, make sure that it stays asleep!"

"Of course. Without any hesitation," acknowledged Kaolinite. "Thy will shall be carried out, Master Pharoh 90."

Tomoe could only smile as a small chuckle of excitement escaped his lips.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Destruction was everywhere. The sky dyed with the color red, and the smell of death hung in the air in Juuban. Yet, amongst this terrible atmosphere, Rei stood there, appearing to be the only living person that was alive.

"What is this?" wondered Rei, unnerved with what she was seeing. "Is this Juuban?"

Then as Rei continued to look around, her eyes fell upon an awful sight. Standing a few feet away from where she stood was Sailor Moon and all the other Guardians, frozen in stone. Not only that, but just several feet away, an ominous and overwhelming wave of black energy was now beginning to destroy the city of Juuban, building by building and getting closer by the second.

Rei could only stand there in horror. "The silence! It's closing in!" she gasped. "It's no use! I'm no match for it!"

Suddenly, a bright light shone just behind her, causing her to turn around, and she saw a strange and elaborate crystal shaped like a star shining so brightly Rei had to shield her eyes. At that moment, she heard a voice.

"Awaken! The time has come. For the light guided by the three talismans!"

"Who are you?!" Rei called out to the light. "Are you the Messiah?! If so, then please help us!"

In response, the crystal suddenly split apart, turning into three separate little lights as the voice came again.

"Now, let the destruction begin!"