Chapter 107

Back at the spacial room where the statue of Pharoh 90 was, Kaolinite sat alone, sitting next to a small fountain. Her wounds had gotten treated thanks to Tomoe, but her pride still felt wounded after the last battle.

"I still can't believe those guardians did this to me," Kaolinite seethed with anger. "Not only have they been able to constantly get in my way from finding talismans, but no thanks to Solaris breaking my wand, and my powers significantly weakened, so I won't be able to put up much of a fight." She then stood up and gazed into the water of the fountain. "I'll need time to make a new wand and to recover. But make no mistake, once I fully recover, I intend to make those Guardians pay for their insolence. Until then, I'll have to find some help in finding the talismans, and I know just the people."

With a sly grin, she snapped her fingers, and five girls appeared, all wearing outfits a bit similar to hers. One girl had shoulder-length red hair tied in two loose ponytails, one on the left of her head and one in the back. The second had bobbed, wavy orange hair that went to her neck. The third had green hair tied into buns with some loose on the bottom. The fourth had shoulder-length white hair with blue eyes. Finally, the fifth had blue hair styled in a plat on the right side.

"You summoned us, Magus Kaolinite?" asked the redhead.

"Yes, Eudial. I have a new mission for you and the rest of the Witches, so listen very carefully," said Kaolinite. "I want you to continue the search for the talismans in my stead. And while you're at it, destroy the anomalies known as the Planetary Guardians. Tomoe will provide you with Daimons, but make sure you put those children to the ground, especially Solaris, for putting me in my weakened state. If you are proven successful, and I'll level you up, and if your level gets high enough, I'll personally grant you the title of Magus."

All five of the girls looked up in bewilderment.

"Do you mean that?!" asked the girl with green hair.

"You will let us be a Magus? Like you?" repeated the girl with white hair.

"I give you my word," smiled Kaolinite. "And as you're well aware, those who bear the title of Magus will be able to communicate to Master Pharoh 90 directly and receive the blessings from our life source, the Tairon Crystal."

"Thank you very much, Mistress Kaolinite!" said the girl with blue hair. "We'll strive to be worthy of such an honor and won't fail you!"

"I know you won't, Cyprine," said Kaolinite. "Now, go! Find the talismans for the sake of our master, and destroy those guardians!"

"Of course, Magus Kaolinite," acknowledged Eudial. "Leave everything to us. We'll do you and Master Pharoh 90 proud."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Usagi, Harusuke, Minako, Makoto, and Ami were walking in Downtown Juban just coming out from school and were going to their usual hangout spot at the Crown Center Arcade.

"Hey, you guys, I've got something in that we can do this weekend," said Usagi. "How about we all go to the Juuben Festival tonight?"

"That's a great idea!" Minako spoke eagerly.

"It does sound like fun," smiled Makoto. "We could all wear our yukatas."

Usagi and Minako nodded. Then the three looked towards Ami, knowing that she would object to the idea.

"It's okay, right, Ami?" pleaded Usagi. "It's not going to hurt us if we can take one day off day."

"Besides, today's study session got canceled," added Minako. "And Rei's not around either, and even if we wanted to, we can't have study hall without her."