Chapter 100

The next day, all of the Guardians met up at the Game Crown Arcade. Usagi and Harusuke had just finished telling the others about their encounter with Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune.

"So, that's all they said to you?" wondered Rei. "Just 'Don't get in our way?"

Both the Tsukino siblings nodded.

"Did anything else other than that?" asked Ami. "You know, something specific like their names?"

"If we knew, then we would have told you, Luna," Harusuke said. "But they didn't give us anything. Not even a bit of info, not that they would tell us."

"Was there anything else?" asked Makoto.

Both Usagi and Harusuke then thought back to the other night, each one remembering what transpired.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The kiss between Sailor Uranus and Sailor Moon only lasted a second, but it seemed to last for eternity. Sailor Uranus then pulled away and, while flashing a smile, took to the air vanishing from sight, leaving Sailor Moon dumbfounded as well as red in the face.

Then, Sailor Venus and Mars arrived.

"Sailor Moon, are you okay?" asked Sailor Venus.

The Guardian of the Moon didn't answer as she held her lips, her heart pounding wildly.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Solaris felt his body go rigid as Sailor Neptune's lips touched his, unable to move or speak. As Sailor Neptune pulled away, Solaris staggered back in surprise, almost falling onto his bottom. Sailor Neptune gave one last smile and then took to the air, disappearing into the trees. Not long after, Sailors Mercury and Jupiter rushed to the scene.

"Solaris! There you are!" Sailor Jupiter cried. "What happened? Are you alright?"

Solaris didn't respond as he stood there, his eyes wide with shock and his face redder than a rose.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"N-No. Nothing," said Usagi as she looked away. "That was it."

"Y-Yeah. Me too," Harusuke said.

"Well, either way, we still don't know anything about them if they're Guardians or not," said Minako. "We need to find out more about them and their true identities."

Neither Usagi nor Harusuke said a word.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The next day, Usagi was sitting by herself in the park, eating a crepe. However, she didn't seem to be in the mood to eat, still thinking about the night when Sailor Uranus kissed her.

"Usagi? Usagi? Are you listening to me?"

Usagi then looked down towards Luna, snapping out of her thoughts. "I'm sorry, Luna. What were you saying?" she asked.

"I was saying that you should stop wasting time and get over to Rei's place to study," the black cat said. "You don't want to make everyone upset with you again, do you?"