Chapter 112

Harusuke's Pure Heart Crystal was glowing as bright as a star as everyone stared at it in bewilderment and shock. Even Michiru couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"This intense light!" Michiru thought. "It's just like that time with Usagi back then! Only this time, Harusuke's Pure Heart Crystal is a different color! And I can sense something inside of it! Does this mean that Harusuke's Pure Heart contains a talisman?!"

Eudial snapped out of her shock and pounced straight towards the crystal. "That talisman is mine!" she shrieked as she reached for it.

"No! Stay away from that crystal!" yelled Sailor Moon as she took off her tiara, turning it into a white disc of energy. "MOON TIARA ACTION!"

The white disc zipped straight towards Eudial cutting her off, forcing her to avoid it. The other guardians rushed in, trying to back up their comrade, but Okurio prevented them by swinging her massive hammer, almost flattening them like pancakes.

Eudial clicked her tongue in annoyance. "Get out of my way, Girl!" she ordered Sailor Moon. "You're not going to stop me from getting that Pure Heart Crystal!"

"That's not going to happen!" Sailor Moon objected. "That Pure Heart Crystal is going back into its rightful owner!"

"We'll see about that!" Eudial smirked. "Okurio! Make sure you keep those other girls busy. I can handle this one."

Eudial went on the attack, unleashing a torrent of flames from her hand at Sailor Moon, forcing the guardian of the moon to dodge by jumping out of the way. Sailor Moon desperately tried to reach Harusuke and Michiru, wanting nothing more than to save her brother, but Eudial wouldn't give her a chance as she continued to attack her with flames.

As Eudial and her droid fought the Sailor Guardians, Michiru was now holding Harusuke in her arms, his pure heart crystal still hovering just above them. It was the perfect opportunity for her to check if Harusuke's Pure Heart did indeed have a talisman. But for some reason, she was indecisive on whether or not to do it, especially since Sailor Moon and the others were within eyeshot. To make things worse, Harusuke grew paler as he struggled to breathe.

"If Harusuke does have a talisman, I have to take it before Eudial or Sailor Moon do," Michiru thought. "But if I do, and if it does contain a talisman, Harusuke will die." She then shook her head, swallowing her emotions. "No. I have to do this. To obtain the holy grail and stop the silence, I must ensure that Harusuke's Pure Heart has a talisman. If it does, then I have to take it, no matter what the cost."

Michiru began to reach out towards the gold Pure Heart crystal. At that moment, Eudial saw Michiru and fired another blast of fire at Sailor Moon, her stream of fire blasting the guardian away for a few feet and knocking her to the ground.

"Sailor Moon!" the other guardians cried.

Eudial then teleported, appearing in front of Michiru and Harusuke. "If you know what's good for you, human, you'll back away right now," she threatened. "Hand over the crystal, or you'll regret it."

But Michiru bravely shielded Harusuke and the crystal, determined to protect both of them. Eudial, in response, raised her hand, getting ready to incinerate the girl for disobeying her, but then, a rose came shooting down from above, knicking the woman on her wrist.

"Who did that?!" demanded Eudial as she retracted her hand.

An answer came above the treetops, a shadow of a person whose cape was flapping in the wind.

"The amusement park is a place where people come to enjoy themselves for fun. However, you have disturbed and ruined that by disturbing the peace along with your Daimon! Begone, evildoer, and leave that Pure Heart Crystal be!"