Chapter 153

Inside the Dead Moon Circus tent, the Amazon Quartet had just finished their rehearsal and were heading to the bar to see the Amazon Trio to see how they were getting along after the recent mission.

But when they got there, they saw the three, but they all looked grumpy and upset.

"Hey, you guys. Why the long faces?" asked VesVes. "The other lemures talking about you guys again?"

"If you know, then why did you ask?" grumped Tiger's Eye as he took a swig of his drink.

"Why do you even bother letting them get you?" asked JunJun. "I mean, sure. You guys haven't been getting into Ziconia's good graces, but that shouldn't get you down."

"That's precisely why the other Lemures were talking about us," said Hawk's Eye. "Due to our inability to find Pegasus, they keep calling us failures and disgraces to the Dead Moon Circus. We've been searching all over this lousy town for targets and haven't found a trace of Pegasus."

"Well, if it's any consolation, at least you guys succeeded in something," said PallaPalla. "At least you were to use that crystal and bring it back to Zirconia."

"Yeah, after almost dying because Solaris decided to go dark and murderous on me," huffed Tiger's Eye.

"And I even went through the trouble of discovering his secret identity, too," sighed Fish's Eye. "And the sad part? Zirconia doesn't even care. All of her attention has been toward that lousy crystal."

"Now that you mention it, she's been holed up in her room for a while now," said CereCere. "Not to mention, Zircon hasn't found any new targets. I can't help but wonder what she's been up to."

"Let's just hope it's not something weird," said JunJun. "But knowing the old granny, it'll probably be crazy."

Tiger's Eye then stood up while slamming his hands on the table, making everyone jump. He now wore a determined scowl, his eyes burning with resolution.

"That's it! I'm sick and tired of feeling this way!" he spoke. "I'm tired of not finding Pegasus and dealing with those lousy guardians! I say it's time we take matters into our own hands!"

"And off he goes, ladies and gentlemen," sighed Fish's Eye.

"Just hear out! Instead of waiting for Madame Zirconia or Zircon to give us orders, why don't we do her a favor and take out those guardians ourselves!" Tiger's Eye went on. "If we can take them out, we'll be able to save our reputation, and we won't have to deal with them anymore! Plus, we'll earn ourselves brownie points with Madame Zirconia!"

"And how exactly are we supposed to do that?" asked Fish's Eye.

Tiger's Eye flashed a confident grin. "It's simple. We lure them out, and then bam! Catch them by surprise! After all, we know about Solaris's human identity, so it should be simple."

"In case you haven't noticed, that tactic is a bit too straightforward," said VesVes. "Besides, even if you know who he is outside of the suit, once those Sailor Guardians show up, it's game over. I wish we could help you if we weren't so busy perfecting our acts, along with Granny Zirconia forbidding us from going outside."

"Maybe you won't have to," said Hawk's Eye.

Everyone looked across to Hawk's Eye as a twinkle flashed in his gaze.

"What do you mean by that?" asked Fish's Eye. "Don't tell me you agree with him."

"Well, with some tweaking, I think we can make it work," said Hawk's Eye. "Besides, I'm also tired of being mocked for our failures. It's high time we show everyone, especially Zirconia, what we can do when we use our full strength. No more playing around. No more games. And no more failures."