Chapter 125

When Usagi and Harusuke next woke up, they found themselves flat on their backs in Rei's room. Usagi was on the bed and Harusuke on a futon. They two felt very part of their bodies aching as they sat up.

"You're both awake," Ami spoke with relief. "Thank goodness."

"Are you two okay?" asked Rei.

"I think so," said Usagi while holding her head.

"We've been through worse," said Harusuke. "How did we get here?"

Mamoru frowned. "Sailor Uranus and Neptune attacked us," he said. "After Uranus and Solaris's attacked collided, they escaped during the confusion."

"I can't believe those two would attack us for no reason!" Makoto spoke angrily, punching her fist into her palm.

"This doesn't make any sense," said Luna. "It's unheard of, even for them. So why would they do such a thing?"

"Perhaps it's because they don't want you getting involved," said a voice that came from outside of the room. "If anything, those two likely know that you kids shouldn't have interacted with them in the first place."

Everyone looked up, and Specter entered the room.

"Specter!" gasped Harusuke. "What do you mean by that?"

Specter walked into the room and explained. "You see, unlike all of you, Sailors Uranus and Neptune are guardians who aren't normally supposed to be here," he said. "While they are indeed Guardians, they have their mission as well as their domains. They're also legendary Sailor Guardians shrouded in mystery, protecting the Silver Millennium from the far reaches of space. So in a way, they're a bit similar to Sailor Pluto, and given that their domains are so far away, and no one has ever seen them until recent events, most likely something's happened."

"Do you mean the Death Busters and the Messiah of Silence?" asked Ami. "Well, they do seem to be after them..."

"Then they must be on our side, right?" Usagi cut in. "I mean, they are our fellow guardians!"

"They attacked us without any explanation and unprovoked," Minako spoke firmly. "To me, that makes them enemies."

"And they said themselves that weren't our friends, nor did they have any intentions of teaming up with us," added Rei. "So reasoning with them is not an option either."

"The way I see it if they attack us again," went on Minako. "We'll have no choice but to fight back."

"Now, hold on just a minute!" Harusuke spoke while shooting to his feet. "There is no way you can make me fight against a fellow guardian! There has to be a reason as to why they attacked us the way they did!"

"And you think that they're just going to tell you their reason, Harusuke?" huffed Makoto. "I say Minako's right. So next time they attack us, I ain't going to hold back!"

Everyone else agreed, except for Usagi and Harusuke, both of which couldn't say anything more. Specter, on the other hand, remained silent while leaving the room.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

After that, Mamoru, Usagi, Harusuke, and Chibiusa walked home. None of them could say anything after their discussion. Usagi and Harusuke were lost in their thoughts, thinking about Sailor Uranus and Neptune, wondering if they were their enemies or not.

At last, Chibiusa spoke up, speaking to Mamoru. "Hey, Mamo. I know what everyone else has said, but I don't think Uranus and Neptune are our enemies," she said. "They may seem like they were trying to hurt us, but deep down, I know they're good people. I'm sure of it."