Chapter 106

Usagi was in a terrible pinch, with Kaolinite stepping on her transformation brooch on one side and the droid Cenicienta on the other. Both of them were laughing mockingly at her misery while Tuxedo Mask was stuck frozen in glass.

"Let Tuxedo Mask go!" Usagi demanded. "I'm the one you want!"

"Then give up your pure heart to us," Kaolinite smirked as she continued to grind on her brooch. "Otherwise, we'll take his life instead."

Cenicienta turned her attention on Tuxedo Mask and flexed her bicep, changing her arm into a sword again, preparing to strike. Then, a familiar voice cried out.

"Get away from her right now!"

After that, an enormous, golden energy sphere and a bolt of lightning shot through from the darkness. Kaolinite teleported out of the way to avoid the lightning, and Cenicienta deflected the ball of energy with her blade. Then, Kaolinite, Cenicienta, and Usagi looked up, and much to Usagi's relief, Solaris and the other Guardians arrived.

"The Guardians are here!" all of the Guardians yelled. "You're dealing with us now!"

Usually, Kaolinite would take the chance to destroy her enemies, but this time, she had other plans as she teleported next to the petrified Tuxedo Mask.

"You listen well, girl," Kaolinite spoke to Usagi. "If you and the Guardians want to save this young man, come to the Tokyo Tower. If you don't, then we'll take this man's life! Either way, someone is going to die tonight!"

And before Usagi could say anything more, Kaolinite and Cenicienta teleported away, taking Tuxedo Mask with them. Solaris and the others rushed over to Usagi, who fell to her knees in despair, her eyes filled with tears.

"Usagi! Are you all right?!" Solaris asked. "You're not hurt, are you?!"

"They took him!" Usagi tearfully replied. "They took Mamo!"

"Don't worry, we'll get him back," said Sailor Mars. "And make that witch pay!"

Then, Usagi saw something ahead. A pair of shadows walked away from the parking lot complex, disappearing into the darkness. Solaris and the other Guardians saw them too.

"Those shadows," Solaris murmured. "They have to be..."

"Neptune and Uranus," finished Sailor Mercury.

"They were probably waiting around here to take Usagi's Pure Heart Crystal," said Sailor Jupiter.

"Like a pair of hyenas," Sailor Venus spoke disgustedly.

Usagi then wiped her tears as she stood up and then took off running towards the exit, too.

"Usagi, wait!" Sailor Mercury cried. "I know that you're worried about Tuxedo Mask, but even you should know that the enemy most likely has set up a trap! Since you can't transform, we need to figure out a plan!"

"But I can't wait! It's my fault that Mamo got captured in the first place! He risked his life to save mine!" Usagi protested. "I don't care if it's a trap! I have to go save him!"

Usagi then took off, running as fast as her legs could carry her. No sooner when she exited the parking lot complex, a white sports car was waiting for her with Haruka as its driver and Michiru as its rider.

"Hey there, Bun-Head!" greeted Haruka. "Fancy seeing you out and about this late at night."

Usagi then got an idea. "Haruka! Can you please give me a lift?!" she begged. "It's important!"

Haruka could see that Usagi was distressed and needed help, so she agreed, and Usagi quickly got in. The other Guardians arrived in time to see the car speed away into the night.