Chapter 115

The other guardians were running down the corridor, heading towards the chapel, every one of them praying that they weren't too late. But when they came to the chapel, they saw Usagi and Harusuke, horror and grief etched in their faces. At the same time, Sailor Uranus and Neptune lay on the floor, seemingly lifeless as their two talismans hovered above them, one being a mirror with Neptune's symbol. The other was a sword with a silver handle, a blue ball, and jewels embedded in the blade.

"Uranus, please hold on!" begged Harusuke. "Please don't die!"

"Just tell us what we need to do!" Usagi desperately spoke. "How do we return the talismans to your bodies?!"

"Listen, Sailor Moon. Solaris. Don't - worry about us," gasped Sailor Uranus, miraculously still conscious. "The only things that should matter... are the talismans. Whatever else happens, you have to protect them - and concentrate on finding - the remaining one. Once you do that and the Holy Grail emerges, bring it - to the Legendary Messiah..."

"Legendary Messiah?" repeated Sailor Venus.

"Who is that?" wondered Sailor Mars.

"A frightening world caused by the Silence is coming. But the Messiah is the only one who can save this world - from destruction," Sailor Uranus went on, her voice growing weaker. "When the Messiah holds Holy Grail... she can save the world."

Then, Sailor Uranus's eyes closed. Believing her to be dead, Usagi let out a cry of anguish and despair that echoed throughout the area. However, refusing to think the worst, Sailor Mars put an ear to her chest, trying to listen to her heartbeat.

"Don't worry, she still has a pulse," Sailor Mars spoke calmly. "It's faint, but I can still hear it, so she's still alive."

Harusuke put two fingers to Neptune's throat. "The same goes for Neptune," he said with a hint of relief. "Thank goodness."

"Then there's still time to save them," said Sailor Jupiter. "But the question is, how do we turn their talismans back to Pure Heart Crystals?"

But suddenly, a strong torrent of flame came shooting out straight towards them, narrowly missing the teens. Then, as they defensively reacted, someone darted past, snatching both talismans into their hands. When Usagi's group looked up, they saw it turned out to be Eudial, who had put the sword on her belt and stuffed the mirror into her top.

"Sorry, kiddies, but I've got the talismans now," Eudial cackled with triumph.

Usagi and Harusuke stood, each of them now possessing their transformation items.

"We'll see about that!" scowled Usagi.

"We won't let you have them!" Harusuke also scowled.

The two then transformed.

"MOON COSMIC POWER MAKE UP!"

"SOLAR PRISM POWER BLAZE FORTH!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Transformation Sequence: Usagi

Usagi's Cosmic Heart Compact opens, revealing the pink heart-shaped crystal inside, waving her hand over it. It flashes twice and erupts in pink light. Usagi is now standing in the middle of a light blue heart that's spinning to the right. She stands one leg while holding up her arms and begins pirouetting in the opposite direction, going faster until, in a burst of light, pink ribbons envelop her torso and midsection, transforming into her leotard. She elegantly stretches out her arms, and pink ribbons cover them, forming into her gloves. She then raised her right foot high with incredible flexibility, and pink ribbons cloak it changing into her boots. The heart made of blue light then turns into a circle of sparkles swirling around her waist, forming her skirt and bow. Now no longer in light, Usagi spins around a couple of times like a ballerina and takes a slight bow. As she comes out from her bow, a crescent moon mark glows in the middle of her forehead. Then, a tiara appears bearing a gold symbol of the moon, along with her earrings, choker, and her ordango covers. Finally, Usagi opens her eyes, her transformation now complete, and strikes her signature pose.