Chapter 62

Usagi was walking around in Downtown Juuban wearing casual clothes comprised of a blue long-sleeved top with a white skirt. It seemed to be a beautiful day as she walked around, but Usagi didn't seem to notice, for she was feeling glum.

"Here I am looking perfect on my day off, and yet the boys don't seem to notice," Usagi thought to herself sadly. "Seriously, what is wrong with them? Do they not care or are oblivious or something?"

She then continued, still feeling lonely, unaware that a boy was already following her, the boy being Seijuuro, who was looking for a chance to have Usagi all to himself.

"Today, for sure, Usagi Tsukino, I will steal your heart for my own," Seijuuro thought with a smile as he silently continued to pursue Usagi, making sure to keep her in his sights.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

At the bookstore, Harusuke was looking through some manga books for Usagi.

"Now, let's see," Harusuke muttered to himself. "I think this is the manga that Usagi told me to check out."

While looking at the manga, he was unaware that someone was keeping an eye on him, peeking out from behind a book, so he didn't see her. It was none other than Natsumi.

"Today's the day," Natsumi thought to herself with a grin. "Today, I will finally steal Harusuke's heart for sure!"

Harusuke then placed the book back on its shelf and was just about to leave when Natsumi set hers down too, pretending to have just noticed him.

"Well, if it isn't Harusuke!" Natsumi gasped happily. "It's a surprise to see you!"

"Oh, hey there, Natsumi," Harusuke greeted back. "Nice to see you too."

Natsumi then went up to Harusuke, hugging him by his arm. "Isn't it a wonderful coincidence running into you here?" she giggled. "One might say it might be destiny!"

Harusuke could only stare at Natsumi as he smiled, feeling awkward.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Meanwhile, Seijuuro and Usagi were sitting at a table outside a cafe. Usagi was happily munching on a large crepe while Seijuuro watched, enjoying himself.

"Well, Usagi, I certainly didn't expect to run into you here," Seijuuro said. "What a surprise."

"Me neither," Usagi agreed between bites.

"Just being able to spot you among all these other people is almost a true miracle," Seijuuro went on.

"It sure is," agreed Usagi, as she took another bite from her crepe.

At that moment, the two heard a pair of familiar voices.

"Come on, Natsumi! Let go of me already! I told you, I ain't interested!"

"Oh, don't be like that, Harusuke dear! On the other hand, you're so cute when you get upset with me!"

Seijuuro and Usagi looked up, and the two of them were surprised to see Natsumi and Seijuuro just in front of them, Natsumi still clinging to Harusuke's arm.

"Harusuke?!" Usagi mumbled, still having food in her mouth.

"And Natsumi too!" Seijuuro gasped, shooting to his feet.

Harusuke and Natsumi saw the two and were equally surprised to see them.

"What the...! It's Usagi!" gasped Harusuke.