Chapter 47

It was the middle of the night in the town of Juuban. Luna was racing down the street, running as fast as her tiny paws could carry her. She had made a startling discovery, and she had to tell Usagi and Harusuke as soon as possible. Soon enough, she arrived at the Tsukino's house, and she immediately jumped on top of the wall and then jumped again on top of the roof, going straight for the window to Usagi's room. Inside, Usagi was in her bed crying in her sleep, once again dreaming about Mamoru.

"Tuxedo Mask... Where are you?" she murmured as her closed eyes brimmed with tears.

"Usagi! Wake up!" Luna cried. "It's an emergency!"

Usagi's slowly opened, but she was still half-asleep.

"Oh, Tuxedo Mask, I love you," she dreamily spoke.

"Usagi! Listen to me!" snapped Luna as she jumped from the window, landing on her bed in front of her. "Sailor Venus and Artemis have finally discovered the entryway to the Dark Kingdom's hideout!"

Usagi immediately shot up from her bed, no longer sleepy.

"Say what?! Are you serious?!" she gasped.

"Yes. I am," said Luna. "Which is why I need you to wake up Harusuke, and the two of you need to transform. The others are already on their way over to the location."

Usagi answered with a nod as she jumped out of her bed, bolting from her room heading towards Harusuke's.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A little later, everyone met up in an abandoned and empty cafe in a different part of Juuban. They all went inside the shop, and with Sailor Venus and Artemis leading the way, they went to the back of the shop and opened the double doors. However, instead of them leading to the back room like your run-of-the-mill cafe, there was a strange dark portal that took its place.

"This is the place, everyone," said Sailor Venus.

"Sure looks that way," said Sailor Mars. "Good work, Sailor Venus."

"Now that we found the entryway, I take it that we're going to go in?" asked Solaris. "Not that I have any problems with it."

"Of course we are," said Luna. "Now, from here on in, we'll be splitting up. Artemis and I are going to scout ahead while the rest of you follow."

As Luna and Artemis then jumped through the portal, everyone nodded in agreement, with the Guardians following in pursuit. No sooner than everyone passed through, they found themselves in a dark cave-like tunnel. From there, Luna and Artemis disappeared in one way while the Guardians went in another way. As they made their way, the Guardians were cautious, ensuring they were ready in case of an enemy attack. Then suddenly, at that moment, Sailor Venus stopped sensing something dangerous.

"Hold on. What's that evil energy?!" Sailor Venus gasped.

A bright but dark green light shone just before them, causing everyone to shield their eyes. However, when the light dimmed, they soon found that they had company, for standing before them was Kunzite, Zoisite, Jadeite, and Nephrite, The Four Kings of Heaven.

"Well, well, well. The Guardians have come to our humble abode," said Jadeite. "We'd give you a grand tour of the Dark Kingdom, but at present, we're not quite ready to welcome you yet."

"But there's a fun place that we'd like to take you instead," said Zoisite with a mocking wink. "A place that we're sure you'd enjoy."

"Stop screwing with us!" snapped Solaris as he conjured a ball of light from his hands.