Chapter 64

It had been a few days since Ail and An left Earth. Things had pretty much gone back to normal, but like an ice cream cone in the blazing sun, things wouldn't last for long.

Far above the town Juuban, up in the sky, a strange UFO appeared. It was tremendous, emerald green in color, and appeared to be like one of those decorated hanging stars you would see around Christmas time. Inside that UFO were five people who were gazing towards the town below.

Four of them were female, and one was male, all of which had upside-down black moon marks on their foreheads.

One girl had purple hair that went past her back and eyes matching in color. Her outfit was a pink pinstriped onesie with a purple tutu, purple heels, a black

rose corsage around her neck, and a ring matching it. The second had white hair braided into a ponytail and had blue eyes, wearing a sky blue swimsuit and matching thigh-high boots. The third had light brown hair and eyes matching in color, had her hair in a bun, tied by a gold ribbon, and was wearing a golden sleeveless top, a red sailor-like collar, gold bracelets on her wrists, a red skirt, and golden boots. Finally, the fourth woman had her hair in an updo and bun and dark green hair and eyes, and she wore clothes consisting of a sleeveless short skirt with a decorative bodice black furry "wings" on her back. She also had a black belt with the buckle off the side of her hip, long green gloves, black leggings, and short boots to match with gemmed cuffs. The man who was the ringleader of this part had bright red hair that resembled flames, wearing a brown leather vest, pants that were camouflage in color, and leather boots that were black.

"Master Rubeus, is this area the Juuban Tokyo Juban District?" the purple-head woman asked.

"Yes, Koan," replied the man. "And as I expected, this place seems to be a little underdeveloped."

"Perfect! Then let's go find the Silver Crystal so we can destroy this place!" Koan said eagerly.

"Now, now, Koan. We mustn't be so hasty," said Rubeus. "Surely, you haven't forgotten our other mission, have you?"

"He's right, Sister dear," the white-haired woman said. "Our first order of business should be hunting down the Rabbit. We can worry about finding the Silver Crystal later."

"Good suggestion," Rubeus said. "Then let's make finding the rabbit and getting rid of her our primary goal first."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Meanwhile, in Juuban Park, Usagi and Mamoru were on a date and were having a splendid time. They went for a walk, shared treats, and even went out on a boat ride of which they had just finished. Mamoru was helping Usagi out from the boat when she slipped, almost falling into the water. Luckily, Mamoru was there to catch her before she fell.

"Careful, Usako. You could have gotten yourself wet," Mamoru spoke, smiling.

Usagi's cheeks flushed with embarrassment as she stepped onto the dock, gazing lovingly into Mamoru's eyes.

"Say, Mamo? We'll always be together from now on, right?" asked Usagi.

"Yes, we will, Usako," replied Mamoru. "Forever and always."

Usagi then sighed with content nuzzling into Mamoru's chest. "This date has been the happiest moment in my life," she swooned. "Nothing else in the world could make me any happier."

Mamoru then chuckled. "Aren't you being a little melodramatic, Usako?"

Usagi then looked up. "Well, I just feel lucky to have you, is all," she said. "I love you so much."