Chapter 134

Super Sailor Moon and Chibi Moon struggled as Mistress 9 stood her ground, her barrier holding up against their Double Moon Heartache.

"We need more power, Chibi Moon!" called out Super Sailor Moon. "Enough to break through and blast her into pieces!"

The pink ordango answered with a nod, and with a bright pink spark from each of their rods, the Double Moon Heartache grew in power, which began pushing Mistress 9 back. The Daimon stood her ground, but her strength wasn't enough as her barrier broke and got sent flying across the air.

But at that moment, amongst the black sea of liquid, a pair of red eyes snapped open as Pharoh 90's voice boomed throughout the area.

"Come, Mistress 9! I've been waiting for this moment!"

Mistress 9 looked down as she smiled madly with joy. "Yes, Master Pharoh 90! Let us become one!"

As she fell towards the substance below, a large tendril came out from it and wrapped itself around Mistress 9, catching and pulling her into its depths. Super Sailor Moon and the others watched as the Daimon sank into the toxic sea of black. Then, it began to bubble as its level rose, and a pair of eyes snapped open in it while Pharoh 90's voice came again.

"Power! I'm overflowing with power! I can feel it surging throughout my body!"

"Now I get it!" gasped Sailor Mercury. "Pharoh 90 absorbed Mistress 9 and all of her energy!"

"At the rate, he's growing, he's going to engulf Earth!" cried Sailor Venus.

"And to make things worse, the barrier's weakening enough as it is!" said Solaris worriedly. "It along with Sailor Uranus and the others won't last much longer!"

"Come on, you guys! We have to stop him from getting any bigger!" Super Sailor Moon said. "We must protect the Earth no matter what!" She turned towards the mass with eyes. "Pharoh 90, this is the end of you!"

Sailor Moon and the rest of her party all unleashed their signature attacks at once.

"VENUS WINK CHAIN SWORD!"

"JUPITER COCONUT CYCLONE!"

"MARS SNAKE FIRE!"

"MERCURY AQUA MIRAGE!"

"SOLARIS ARROW OF SOL!"

"RAINBOW DOUBLE MOON HEARTACHE!"

All six attacks shot out and merged into one, creating a rainbow-colored beam, and struck into the purple substance.

Tuxedo Mask watched as the guardians struggled to keep up the pressure. "I want to help them, but I feel as though I'd only get in the way!" he thought. "But even so, I have to help! But how?" He looked towards his love and his daughter. "Usa. Chibiusa."

At that moment, he heard a voice that came from his mind.

"Use your power, Tuxedo Mask! You can help them!"

Tuxedo Mask blinked in surprise as the voice continued to speak to him.

"Concentrate! Focus your energy into your hand, and release it all at once!"

The masked man then looked at his hand and clenched it, doing what the voice instructed. When he did, he began to feel something building up in his hand. At first, he felt confused, wondering what was going on, but he quickly refocused and joined the guardians as he threw out his hand, unleashing his attack move.

"TUXEDO LA SMOKING BOMBER!"

A mighty silver blast of energy erupted from his hand, joining with the guardians' attack, making it significantly grow. Super Sailor Moon and Chibi Moon took notice of this and were surprised.