Chapter 27

Mamoru found himself standing in a strange void dressed as Tuxedo Mask. He didn't know where he was or what was going on.

Then a strange castle slowly came into view, the same one he had seen from his dreams before.

Above him on the balcony, a lone girl with a white gown stood. The same woman from his dreams before.

"Please... Hurry and find the Silver Crystal," she begged.

"I don't understand!" Mamoru called out. "Tell me! Who are you?! And what is the Silver Crystal?!"

"The Silver Crystal... Find the Silver Crystal, and all will become clear." the mysterious woman said. "Find the Silver Crystal, and all will become clear."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Mamoru then woke up with a start. His body was sweating, and he felt more scared and confused than he ever did before. He took a few deep breaths until he got his breathing in order and looked around. He could see that he was in his apartment with the window open and the curtains flapping in the gentle breeze. He then got out of his bed and then walked outside the balcony. It was still nighttime, the town of Juuban illuminated with lights from the central tower to the lampposts and the stars shining above.

"That dream again..." he thought himself. "Why is it that it's showing up again?"

He leaned against the wall and sighed, placing a hand on his face wiping the sweat off.

"Who is that princess?" he continued to think. "And... am I Tuxedo Mask?"

He thought back, remembering what the princess had told him, which gave him an idea.

"The Silver Crystal," he spoke aloud as he looked back into the sky. "It will all make sense once I find it."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

In the Dark Kingdom, Queen Beryl was speaking to Zoisite.

"As it stands right now, we have obtained one of the rainbow crystals," Queen Beryl said. "Zoisite, what's your next move?"

"Well, the Dark Crystal has detected another Rainbow Crystal, my queen," said Zoisite. "The next Rainbow Crystal is inside this man."

He then threw out his hand, and the crystal spun until it stood upright in the middle of the court. Then it began to glow as it showed an image of the very person with the next Rainbow Crystal. A young man had fair skin and wore black pastor clothes. His hair was smooth and brown, and he also held what appeared to be a bible and wore a gold-chained necklace with a silver cross.

Queen Beryl smiled, feeling pleased. "Very good. Then I'll leave it to you," she said. "Make sure you retrieve it."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It was another school day at the Juban Public Middle School. Everything in class was going as usual, the students were paying attention to whatever Ms. Haruna was teaching them, but two people weren't paying attention to her. Those two people were Usagi and Harusuke. Harusuke was staring out of the window, looking depressed and zoned out, while Usagi was staring at a particular desk that was empty. The empty desk belonged to Naru, who hadn't been to school for quite some time. Usagi then began to think back to when she and the others saw Nephrite's final moments.