First Time

Later that night
Severus walked downstairs to try and find his girlfriend for their nightly snogging session, but he found her asleep on the living room sofa, in front of the fireplace, a book on the floor next to her hand.

He stopped in front of the sofa, watching her sleep for a while, admiring how deceitfully harmless she looked when asleep, the fluffy white cashmere jumper she wore added to her innocent look, matching her equally white long pyjama bottoms; Florence was precious in his eyes, a beautiful young woman from an upper-class family who had inexplicably fallen in love with him. She deserved the world – and he would try to give it to her.

He walked closer and picked her up in his arms, deciding to carry her to his bed so she could sleep more comfortably, then he'd come down to sleep on the sofa himself.

Florence woke up feeling she was being carried somewhere, and she didn't have to open her eyes to know who was carrying her upstairs.

She rubbed her nose against his neck and whispered: "Where are you taking me, Sev?"

"To my room. You looked really uncomfortable on that couch."

"You're taking me to your bed?" she suddenly felt very awake.

"Yes."

"And you'll sleep in there with me?" she whispered in his ear.

"No. I'll go back downstairs to the sofa, so you can sleep comfortably."

"But then you'll be uncomfortable, all alone on the sofa," she pouted.

"It's not a problem."

Florence suddenly had an idea, the corners of her mouth lifting in a naughty smile against his neck.

Severus entered his room and put her on his bed.

Florence took her jumper off and offered it to him, which he took and folded, putting it on top of his dresser.

Then, he turned to kiss her good night but couldn't avoid looking at her body, the long-sleeved shirt she was wearing was thin enough to let him know she had no bra underneath it. She was lying on her side, the shirt riding up at the waist, showing him a little of the creamy skin of that delicious young woman on his bed.

He averted his gaze and went to his bathroom without saying a word, to try to control his body's reaction to the temptation lying on his bed.

Why had he brought her to his bedroom?

I must be fucking insane!

He would never be able to go downstairs and sleep knowing she was sleeping there, on his bed!

He washed his face with cold water and walked back into the room, going straight to the door; but she called him: "Where's my good night's kiss, Sev?"

He gulped and walked back to the bed, leaning to give her a brief kiss. But she didn't let him move away from her, instead she kneeled onto the mattress and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down on top of her and they fell onto his bed.

Severus groaned as he realised he had her trapped under him, her legs wide open to accommodate his larger frame between them.

Before he could stop her, Florence tugged on his jumper, taking it off of him, his shirt as well.

She caressed his chest and back, noticing how his shoulders were becoming stronger and broader.

He pressed his still clothed cock between her legs, making her moan. One of his hands found its way under her shirt, cupping one breast and pinching her nipple.