Fears & Rats

March 1994

Snapes' family home

Severus woke up and stretched, feeling the expected weight of his wife's head on his chest.

He looked down at the gorgeous witch asleep on top of him, naked, her long hair sprawled over his stomach and her back.

The room was lit by the weak sunlight that entered through the snow-dusted window. He checked the time and relaxed, he still had two hours before his first class that Friday morning, he could enjoy the peacefulness and warmth of his bed and his wife a little longer.

Florence stirred against him and opened her beautiful emerald-green eyes to look at him.

"Morning, Sev," she said, adding: "Menta spiritus," before kissing him lovingly.

Severus held her close as they kissed in a dance of tongues that had them both swooning in lazy pleasure.

"Good morning, princess," he caressed down her body, "Are you going to the castle today?"

"No. I'll spend the day with Chris. He's so upset that none of his siblings are home."

"Hmm... we should work harder on making him a new sibling then," he kissed her lips again, getting on top of her, between her legs.

Florence chuckled, "If we work any harder, we'll be fucking 24/7."

"What will you do today?" he kissed down her neck, making her sigh.

"I'll take Chris for lunch at Diagon Alley; we'll meet your mother there."

"Good. I promised him he could have a new broom."

She looked at him with feigned surprise, "Don't say? You promised him an expensive gift? I'm utterly surprised."

"Stop it, wife," he slapped her arsecheek playfully.

"Hmm, if you do that again you'll end up getting late to class, professor."

"If I do what? This?" he slapped her arse again.

"Yes, more," Florence gasped.

And he did it, before touching a hand to her face, making her part her lips and thrusting his tongue into her mouth to meet hers passionately.

Florence had both hands in his hair, kissing him back as lustfully as he was kissing her; she wrapped her legs around his waist, her feet behind his arse, pulling him closer.

"Do you want something, princess?" he asked seductively.

"Yes. Fuck me."

He smirked and rubbed his dick against her entrance, slowly slipping between her drenched folds.

He watched her arch and part her lips in a silent 'o' as he pressed the large head of his cock right at her cervix.

"You love this, don't you, princess?"

"Yes!" she gasped and whimpered: "You're so- hmmm- fucking deep."

He pinned her arms on the bed and moved his cock halfway out only to slam into her, making her moan. He repeated that movement a few times, grinding against her at every in stroke.

"You're so fucking sexy, love," he groaned, feeling her channel tightening around his cock.

He watched that beautiful witch writhing and moaning as he pounded into her, making sure to press against her clit rhythmically, and she trembled, letting him know she was seconds away from exploding in pleasure under him.