The Happy Ending

Severus and Florence stood in the first-floor corridor, near the door of the Hospital Wing, staring at each other.

"Was that necessary, Florence?" he drawled, arms crossed over his chest, looking at his wife in annoyance

"Was what, necessary?" she replied, crossing her arms just like him, copying his pose, "That punch? Oh, yes, it was. You asked for it. I healed a woman that wouldn't think twice about jumping your bones if she had the chance."

He scoffed, shaking his head as if what she was saying was absurd, "She'd never have the chance."

"Sure," she agreed, still angry, "But I haven't forgot she called herself your fiancée for a couple of years."

He exhaled in annoyance, "Nearly twenty years ago, Florence! That's absolutely irrelevant!"

She snorted derisively, "Says the man who doesn't like seeing me hug Remus!"

"A man you kissed!" Severus growled.

"And that's a woman you used to fuck!" Florence shouted, pointing at the infirmary door.

They both fell silent, only the sound of their fast breathing filling up the empty corridor as they glared at each other; the heat of their argument combined with the adrenaline of the battle and the pent-up sexual frustration had clearly pushed them to their limits.

All of a sudden, Florence sprinted towards him, pushing him until his back hit the stone wall, and kissed him deeply; her tongue invaded his mouth to meet his in a violent battle for dominance that they both knew she loved to lose.

She fisted both hands in his hair as he ran his hands down her body, grabbing her arse and pulling her close, holding her tight against his body.

Florence moaned, feeling her body melting against his, shivering in need as soft whimpers left her lips.

Severus hoisted her up and carried her into an empty classroom, locking the door and pushing her against the wall, never stopping kissing her lips.

"I'm fucking you, princess," he said, his voice a sultry growl.

"Are you?" she teased.

He took her black jumper and shirt off her with one pull, thrusting two fingers between her lips, his dark eyes glinting with lust as she sucked on them.

"I'll shut your damn veela up," he growled, "The only bloody words you'll remember will be my name and 'more' and 'Yes, sir'."

"Promises, promises," she smirked, twirling her tongue around the tip of his fingers.

"Fucking minx," he rubbed his spit-coated fingers over her lips, gripping her chin with his thumb and other two fingers, "You're too sexy for your own good, wife," he nipped and sucked on her bottom lip, pressing his hardening cock between her legs.

"Fuck me," she ordered, looking into his eyes.

He chuckled darkly, "Oh, I will, princess," he fisted his other hand on the thin part of her bra, right between her breasts, and tugged, ripping the fabric in half, freeing her heavy breasts, "After I've punished you-"

"Punished me?" she gasped, "What for?"

"For being a fucking tease," he sucked one nipple into his mouth, tasting the sweet flavour of her milk as he nipped the hard nub, "For being a gorgeous minx, for being the most perfect woman I could never deserve – but love with all my soul."

He sucked the other nipple, her hands fisting in his hair, her soft gasps and the rolling of her hips letting him know she was more than ready for him.