First Plans

Next morning

Florence woke up with the sunlight streaming into the bedroom through the glass panels of the balcony door.

She moved in the bed and groaned, her muscles aching as if she'd duelled a whole army by herself the previous night – and fucked another.

The general soreness – specially between her legs – was to be expected, considering all the times Severus had taken his comfort in her body during the night.

It had been extremely pleasurable, she thoroughly enjoyed his demanding (and sometimes violent) taking, but she was in need of a pain potion and maybe even a Wiggenweld that morning.

Florence tried to leave the bed, but Severus' arms were wrapped tightly around her waist, holding her close to him as if she'd disappear the moment he let go.

"I need to pee, Sev," she whispered.

He grunted and opened his arms.

Florence slowly sat on the bed, wincing when her nether regions pressed against the soft mattress.

Fuck.

She stood up and walked to the bathroom, sitting on the toilet and calling her house elf.

"Morning, Mistress Flor," said Tiffany, frowning the second her eyes fell on her, "What happened to Mistress?"

"I'm ok, Tiff. Just get me a pain potion and a Wiggenweld from the lab. Then set the table for breakfast, we'll be down shortly."

"Right away, Mistress Flor," the elf bowed and disapparated.

Florence finished peeing and walked to the shower stall; she'd certainly feel better after she cleaned all the sweat and cum from her body.

__________

After Florence left the bed, Severus lay on his back and stared at the ceiling; he had been awakened by his wife's feelings of discomfort filling their bond, but when he opened his eyes and saw the stiffness of her shoulders and the way she winced when sitting up on the mattress, he was taken by shame and regret. She was certainly sore as hell – she had completely given herself to him that night, her love and blind surrender had allowed him to burn through all the pain and turmoil he had had inside of him and helped him feel emotionally free of the weight of the atrocity he had committed.

That didn't mean he had forgiven himself from killing Dumbledore – no, he didn't feel worthy of anyone's forgiveness. But their night of violent passion had helped clear his head. Severus had taken Florence in so many ways and positions, he even remembered falling asleep inside of her at one point, just to wake up and keep on fucking her.

He heard the shower running and got up, needing to let her know she had been right about not talking war the previous night, wanting to tell her she was the most perfect wife in the world and he-

"Bloody hell!" he cursed the moment he entered the bathroom and saw her – Florence had her back turned to him and her body was covered in marks and bruises.

Severus, being already naked, entered the shower stall and turned her around, receiving a look from her filled with so much love and compassion that only worked to get him even angrier.

"Why the fuck did you let me do this?" he touched her chin where there were three round yellow marks the exact size of his fingertips.

Florence chuckled: "Why? Well, I thoroughly enjoyed being shagged the whole night, Sev. Every time you held me down and fucked me, I moaned and shivered and orgasmed," she touched his chest, "I have no idea how many times I climaxed, love. You didn't do anything I didn't enjoy. I'd have hexed you if you had pushed things too far."