Shirts

July 1993

Snapes' family home

When Severus reached the bottom of the stairs one morning, he found his wife smiling as she read a letter at the breakfast table, while their kids, Liz and Chris, watched cartoons in the living room.

"Who's that from?" he asked, giving her a kiss before sitting down at the head of the table.

"Remus. He wrote to tell me he'll be teaching at Hogwarts this year!" she smiled, truly happy, "It'll be so good to spend time with him again."

"Hm. So he'll be the new Defence teacher," Severus didn't hide his annoyance.

"Yes, he will," she smiled at him in mockery, "Is that jealousy I see, James' father?"

"Yes," he admitted through gritted teeth.

She smiled, pulling him to a kiss.

"I know he desires you," he added.

"He also knows I've got no such feelings for him," she sipped her morning juice and whispered: "Only my husband can satisfy me. Unfortunately."

Severus arched an eyebrow, "Unfortunately?"

She smiled wickedly, "Of course, I can't even imagine the nunber of orgasms I didn't have because neither Sirius nor Remus pleased my veela."

"You're really pushing it this morning, wife," he looked at her through narrowed eyes.

Florence laughed, kissing him again.

"Three kisses?" they heard Elizabeth ask, "If Jamie were here he'd be screaming."

"Where are the twins by the way?" Severus asked.

"Still upstairs, Tiff woke them up, they must be getting dres-"

A sudden loud noise upstairs made her stop.

"What-?" started Severus, but then they heard from upstairs:

"That's my shirt, Nicholas!" James shouted.

"No, it's not! Yours is on the bedroom floor – where you left it, three days ago!"

"How do you know that on the floor isn't your shirt?" insisted James.

"Because mine is clean, James! Mum forbade Tiff from picking up your messes! That's why half our room is a pigsty!" Nicholas shouted.

"I'll show you who's a pig!" and the sound of the two teenagers physically fighting could be heard.

"Downstairs, now!" shouted Severus and the sounds of their fight suddenly stopped.

Uuh, teacher's voice. Florence whispered in his mind, staring at him with desire and biting her lip.

He shot her a glare but with no real anger and they saw the two boys appear at the top of the stairs.

Florence sighed looking at them as they walked downstairs and sat at the table.

"You, speak," Severus pointed at James.

"You always choose him," complained Nicholas.

James pushed his brother and Nick raised his fist to punch him.

"Enough!" shouted Florence, glaring at them and adding: "Maybe it's time to finally put you in separate rooms."

"Yes! Please!" exclaimed Nicholas, "Put him in a barn in the backyard, with a mud pool, and he'll be right at home!"