Shorty

The third week of March arrived, and Florence was forbidden from spending more than ten minutes on her feet; the inability to do simple things by herself, plus the fact that her husband was avoiding engaging in any sexual activities whatsoever, had Florence extremely moody.

Her anger flared every night, especially when said husband walked out of the bathroom half-naked with his hair still damp.

"I hate you," Florence said, eyeing him up and down, her mouth watering at the sight of him, her whole body becoming hyper-aware of his sexy presence, "I hate those joggers and every drop of water running down your chest."

Severus chuckled and put on a long-sleeved shirt, before sitting on the bed and kissing her lips.

She pulled him closer and deepened the kiss, one hand on his hair while the other caressed his hard pecs, moving down his abs.

She moaned in his mouth as she grabbed hold of his hard cock under his joggers.

He hissed in pleasure, breaking the kiss, and holding her hands, "Stop it, love."

"I can't have you fucking me, but I can feel this cock throbbing on my tongue, husband."

"Fuck," he cursed low, speaking between deep kisses: "You know you've never-" his tongue briefly entered her mouth to caress hers, "Been able to just-" he sucked on her bottom lip, "Suck me-" another caress of his tongue on hers, "And go to sleep, love."

She sucked on his tongue the next time he pushed it into her mouth, making him groan and kiss her more violently.

"This is dangerous, Florence," Severus tried to sound angry, but he was too turned on for that to not sound sexy.

She bit his bottom lip, "Do you want me to beg to suck you off, Sev? Cause I will."

He groaned.

She used her sweetest sexiest voice, right at his ear: "Please, Sev, let me suck your dick. I want to feel you fucking my mouth; I want to choke on your cock, your cum filling my mouth."

His hand fisted in her hair, tugging hard, growling at her: "You're asking for this, Florence."

"Yes, I am," she closed her eyes, feeling herself burn in desire, "Please!"

"Lie on your back, princess; head off the edge of the bed."

She obeyed, as fast as her belly allowed, loving how he so easily caved when she begged.

Severus stood beside the bed and looked at her; from her sexy thighs – exposed since her white silk nightgown had ridden up – upwards the large bump of her very pregnant belly, looking at her heavy breasts barely covered by the silky fabric of her nightgown; his eyes reached her face, taking in the pink lips and the sparkling light-green eyes filled with desire, her long wavy hair cascading down the side of the bed and pooling on the floor.

"You're fucking gorgeous, wife. Filled with my babies and begging to have me fuck your mouth," he tapped her lips with the head of his hard dick, "Open up."

She obeyed and he slid between her lips with a moan as she moved her chin up, eagerly deep throating him.

"Fuck, Florence!" he hissed when she swallowed around him, "Yes! Suck the cum out of me, princess."

She moaned and closed her lips tightly around his girth, creating the suction he demanded, and he moved against her face, going in and out of her mouth at a leisure pace.

"I'll fuck your naughty mouth, princess," he warned her before forcing his dick down her throat, cutting her air intake for a few seconds.

Florence moaned around him as he moved out only to move in again.