What's dad like?

Florence's bedroom, a few days later, in the morning

Florence was having a delicious wet dream: Severus kissed down her body, his hands pinching and kneading her breasts as he dipped his talented tongue into her cunt, licking her hungrily, never slowing down until she climaxed, only for him to start it all over again, spearing his tongue, pressing two fingers on her g-spot, sucking on her clit until she was moaning and cumming again.

She tossed and turned on her bed, her veela fully awake, and then she realised she was having a shared dream, so she quickly put up her occlumency barriers, finally falling into a deep sleep.

____________________________

A couple of hours later, Florence was awakened by the sound of two little boys whispering around her:

"Shouldn't we let mum sleep?" asked Nicholas.

"No. I'm hungry," replied James, "And Tiff won't give us bacon if mum doesn't say she can."

Florence controlled her smile and kept her eyes closed, feeling the mattress move, which indicated the twins had hopped on the bed.

"Mummy's necklace is so pretty"" said Nicholas, lying down beside her.

"Do you think dad gave it to her?" asked James from her other side.

"I think so, or... does that mean mum has a boyfriend?" asked Nick, very concerned, "Could she?"

"No. Mums don't have boyfriends, Nick, mums marry dads," explained James, very sure of his words.

Florence hid her face in her pillow until she could control her laughter. Then she said: "Good morning, my babies."

They both hugged her and said, in unison: "Morning, mummy."

She hugged them hard and kissed their heads, "Aww! You two are so cute!" she loved when they said things at the same time.

The boys cuddled close to her and she sighed, enjoying that moment with them, just caressing their hairs, thinking- as always- how theirs were the exact same texture and colour of their father's.

"Mum," she heard James whisper after a while.

"Yes, Jamie?"

The dark-eyed boy sat up and looked at his twin, who sat up as well; and Florence knew right then that they were about to ask her something very serious – and she had an idea what it was.

James looked at his mother again, "What is dad like?"

Florence had already been waiting for that question, so she sat up on the bed and spoke: "Well, he's a very powerful wizard, a brilliant man."

"Why doesn't he live here with us?" asked Nicholas.

"Because he has a very important job in the war," she replied succinctly.

"He's an auror like Uncle Prongs?" asked James.

"Sort of," Florence said, looking at the two of them and whispering: "He spies on the bad guys to help Dumbledore."

They both gaped, looking very impressed by that.

"But why isn't he here with us?" insisted James.

"Because, my loves, years ago, I lied to your dad, I told him that you two were Padfoot's children. And that's what your dad still believes is the truth."

Nick looked at his brother, shocked. Mummy lied! He spoke through their bond.

Then James said out loud: "But lying is wrong! Mummies don't lie!"