The Break-up

The whole castle talked about nothing but Severus and Florence's break-up.

Right after breakfast, someone told Severus that Sirius Black had already asked Florence to be his date for that night's Ball.

When he heard that, his blood boiled and fear took control of his heart: his nightmare was becoming real. He needed to know if Florence had accepted the dog's invitation.

So, just after lunch, Severus followed Florence and got her alone in the Slytherin common room.

"Are you still going to the Ball with me?" he promptly asked.

She crossed her arms over her breasts and looked at him, replying: "Yes. Tonight is our last night in the castle before summer vacation. And..." Florence paused and he could see the pain in her eyes as she spoke next: "It'll also be our last night as a couple."

His heart rate spiked at her words, moving towards her quickly, he asked: "So we're still a couple at the moment?"

Florence nodded once and he wrapped his arms around her, not giving her a second to think, bringing his lips to hers, thrusting his tongue into her mouth like a man on a mission – and said mission was to steal her breath.

She knew she should push him away but a little voice in her head reminded her that would most likely be their last kiss - and she needed it. She fisted her hands in his hair and kissed him back as desperately as he kissed her.

He held her closer and she rubbed against his, her tongue for curling around his hungrily.

Severus grabbed her butt under her dress, with both hands, and hoisted her up, making her wrap her legs around his hips.

He pinned her against the wall and cast some spells around them: "Homine occultare. Muffliato." And they were hidden, sight and sound, from anyone walking into the common room.

Severus lowered his mouth to her collarbone, kissing her skin as he pulled the straps of her dress down, her breasts spilling from behind the expensive-looking fabric.

He sucked on her nipples, making her moan and writhe against him; it was too sinful, him sucking on her tits while she could see students walking in and out of their common room – but no one could see them.

Florence felt him pull her soaked knickers to the side, getting ready to feel him finger-fuck her to an orgasm, but she was surprised by his next move.

"Severus- oooh!" she moaned loudly, holding onto his shoulders as he pushed his dick deeper into her cunt.

"Feel that, love?" He groaned against her neck, "Your cunt taking my cock so beautifully..." he got balls deep and stopped, letting her feel all of him.

She whimpered, arching her back, loving the feeling of having his cock stretching her, his grip on her hips holding her in place, making her take it; her veela purred in her mind, loving the control de had over her body much more than she should - it was so wrong and so delicious at the same time.

Severus didn't give her time to think, he moved half-way out of her and slammed back in repeatedly, her breasts jiggling against him with each hard thrust, and she was breathing fast, little whimpers leaving her parted lips.

He put a hand on her neck and crashed his mouth on hers, kissing her wildly, his tongue curling around hers, leaving both of them breathless.

Florence moaned louder when he changed the angle of his hips to hit her g-spot at every thrust.

"Look at you, love," his voice low and sexy in her ear, "Moaning on my cock, being thoroughly fucked against the common room wall.

"Yes, Severus, harder!" she begged, "Make me feel you for days."